Trunks' Timeline Gets Erased (Gogeta vs Zamasu!)

Previously on...

Vegeta sweats

Vegeta sweats.

Vegeta: Oh hell no. If you're talking about that stupid little ballerina dance, then this conversation is over.

Goku: AGH! You know, if Y/N was conscious I would've asked him instead!

Vegeta: Too bad... I never joined with a clown like you before, and I never will.

Goku growls.

Goku: VEGETA! Use your head! If we don't do this, everyone we know and love is gonna die! Zamasu is gonna go back to the future and finish his plan there as well too! You're telling me you'll really let Trunks, and your darling Bulma die?!

Vegeta: Tch... Just teach me the damn dance already while he's still powering up! Quickly.

Goku smiles

Goku: I knew you'd say that... Thanks, Vegeta.

---

*INTRO*

3rd Person POV:

While Zamasu's still powering up, Goku and Vegeta run behind a building to practice the fusion technique while hiding. Vegeta drags your unconscious body with them. Trunks follows short after.

Vegeta: Hurry up Kakarot! Teach me! It's only a matter of time before that invincible bastard finishes powering up!

Goku: Right right right! Uhh, it's been a long time. I'm not sure if I remember all that well...

Vegeta: YOU IDIOT!

Goku: Wait! I still think I know the basics. Ahem, FIRST STEP! Both users have to match their energy level!

Goku closes his eyes for a second, and then opens them again.

Vegeta: ...Kakarot, did you just LOWER your energy?!!

Vegeta makes a angered face.

Goku: And now, for the next step, both partners have to be around the same height- Oh...

Vegeta: ...

Goku: ...

Goku and Vegeta stay silent. Trunks looks in the distance while sweating, and then he looks back to Goku and his father.

Trunks: HE'S ALMOST DONE POWERING UP!

---

Goku: I-I'm sure it'll work! Now, here comes the dance part. You have to pay close attention, or else we might become really fat when we fuse, or realllly skinny.