The End of Y/N Black! (Y/N's Full Power Hakai)

Previously on...

Bulma: Wait, YOU know what the Super Dragon Balls are?! How?

Zamasu creates a Ki blade and slices the palm of his hand. It then patches itself up, and it's good as new.

Zamasu: Because I used them as well. I told master Gowasu about my plan. It was hard to convince him at first, but he accepted it for the sake of destroying this "Black". We used the time ring to jump ahead in time to where the Super Dragon Balls were useable. We summoned forth the Dragon and I asked for invincibility... I wasn't expecting the future me to do the same, but it makes sense that he would think like me as well... I demand you take me to the future! I'll be the shield, and with my help, we'll destroy these disgusting beings at once for the sake of divine justice!

Goku whispers to you.

Goku: (What do you think? Can we trust him?)

Y/N: (I'm not sure. But as far as I know, he's our only hope of beating future Zamasu. Then, we can find a way to dispose of black!)

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

Me, Kakarot, Zamasu, Vegeta, Bulma, and Trunks were sitting outside of Capsule Corp discussing the plan we'll initiate once we go back to the future.

Y/N: ...And while Zamasu is distracting future Zamasu, we'll all gang up on Black! He may be more powerful than us, but we outnumber him together.

Zamasu: Eugh...

Zamasu hated the idea of fighting himself, but he knew he had to prove that he wasn't evil so that he could clear his name of suspicion.

Bulma: Oh! And Black isn't immortal like future Zamasu! So that'll definitely work if you all wear him down together! I'll be coming with you guys this time.

Trunks: MOM!

Vegeta: No way.

Bulma: Oh come on! I've taken so long to re-model this time machine, I at least want to see what it's like to use it!

Zamasu: The gods gave you a gift. A mind capable of wisdom. You should use it and realize that that's a stupid idea. You'll easily be killed by my future self.

Bulma: Oh yeah? Well since you guys gave me this mind, I'll use it how I want. Now lets go.

Zamasu breathes in and out, trying to calm himself down. He remembers what Gowasu told him. "Give the mortals a chance, Zamasu... Every seed needs time to grow."