Family Kamehameha! (End of Cell Saga)

Just saying it now... THIS CAPTER IS GONNA BE VERY LONG SO LIKE... GET SOME FOOD, A SNACK, A DRINK, OR SOMETHING... Take screen breaks if you need to!

Previously on...

Cell: So, who's first?

Y/N: So? Who want's to go first?

Goku: I guess I'll go first if that's okay.

He said while jumping on the stage.

Cell: For the interest of transparency, I was hoping to save you second from last.

Oh great, was he saving me for last?

Goku got in his fighting stance.

Cell: I've been longing to fight you for quite some time, Goku...

Y/N: You've got this, KAKAROT!!! Show him the power of a true Saiyan!

Goku: You've got it Y/N, I won't let you down! Here I come Cell!

Cell: Bring it!

They both charged at each other.

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

The battle kicks off. Kakarot charges towards Cell, but appears behind him to try and trick Cell. Kakarot tries to elbow Cell in the neck, but Cell easily catches it and throws him back.

Y/N: Damn, he's good.

They both charge at each other again, and Cell punches Goku in the face, while Goku kicks Cell in the Face. They both fly back backwards but land on stage not wanted to be eliminated from the game.

Announcer: Mr. Satan! What do you have to say to the audience about this fight?

The announcer said while holding the microphone up to Mr. Satan's mouth.

Mr. Satan: I uh, I can beat both of the at once with one hand tied around my back while blindfolded! Hahaha....

Announcer: I believe it!

Y/N: Both of you are idiots...

Kakarot and Cell then start appearing and disappearing. Me and Gohan could follow them pretty good, but everyone else seemed to be having trouble.

 Me and Gohan could follow them pretty good, but everyone else seemed to be having trouble