Rematch With Y/N Black! (Enter Super Saiyan 4 Rosé)

(A pretty long Chapter incoming.)

Previously on...

Gowasu: So I assume you learned an important lesson?

Zamasu: Yes. And I was thinking... Maybe if this threat that they are facing has anything to do with a Kai, due to his supposed "Time ring", we can help them investigate? Perhaps I can even meet this threat face-to-face.

Gowasu: A very kind thought from you Zamasu. Though I believe that we should leave this to Lord Beerus. But if you really want to, perhaps we can make an arrangement and contact the Angel Whis. With you being there, things could be easier for them, and I'm sure they would appreciate it. Who knows, maybe you might learn a thing or two while you're there.

Zamasu: Yes Master Gowasu. Thank you.

Gowause: Of course. Now Zamasu, go and fix another pot of tea.

Zamasu: Yes Master.

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

I was sitting down drinking (F/D) while watching Trunks and Vegeta battle.

Trunks powers up into Mastered Super Saiyan 3.

Trunks: Impressed Father? I've ascended just like the rest of you. No need to hold back! You can spar with me at full strength.

Vegeta: Really...? You too? PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Trunks: Now turn Super Saiyan 3.

Vegeta: HAHAHAHAHA. No.

Vegeta's eyes shine brightly blue and he transforms into Super Saiyan Blue.

Trunks: Woah! What level is that?

Vegeta: We call this Super Saiyan Blue.

Trunks' Mind: (I can't sense it, but I can feel this power in the air! It's overwhelming.)

Kakarot suddenly instant transmitted next to me.

Y/N: Damn it, I almost dropped my drink... I thought you were sleeping Kakarot!

Goku: Yeah I was, but I sensed Trunks and Vegeta about to spar, so I had to check it out!

Trunks shouted out to you.

Trunks: Y/N! Is that Blue form stronger than your limit breaker form?

Y/N: In raw strength, my form is stronger and it makes my senses really hyper. Super Saiyan Blue increases your agility and speed way more. So I don't really know.