4

.·:*¨༺ REAL LIFE ༻¨*:·.

Verstappen, Red Bull, and their unfortunate Bahrain GP blip.

That's exactly what many articles are saying. People are talking about yesterday, how Ferrari won, and the tragedy that happened with Red Bull drivers," Alice remarks as she enters the breakfast room. Her dad and Max are deep in conversation about something. She approaches them and places her iPad on the table, showing her dad the article she just finished reading.

"You need to go out and explain what happened," she tells her dad, handing him the iPad. Max takes it from her and starts reading as well.

"I have an interview today. I will explain everything," her dad says.

"I could make an article explaining what happened," she suggests.

"Good," Christian replies before getting up from the table and walking away. Alice looks at Max, who hasn't said a word since he started reading. "Aren't you going to talk or what?" she asks him.

"There's nothing to say," Max finally responds, causing Alice to roll her eyes before taking the iPad and walking away from him.

For the rest of the morning, Alice writes the article, detailing everything about the incident of yesterday's race. She waits until her father's interview is released to the media to add some quotes from him and double-checks that she has written everything. Once she is done, she sends it to her dad, and after he approves it, she posts it.

.·:*¨༺ INSTAGRAM POST ༻¨*:·.

@RedBullRacing

♡ Liked by Alice

♡ Liked by Alice.Horner AND 145.997 OTHER

@RedBullRacing: Yesterday's race was a tough one for us. Our drivers encountered several issues with the car and engine, which unfortunately led to their early exit from the race. We're currently working with the team to analyze what went wrong and make the necessary adjustments to prevent a recurrence of those issues in future races. We appreciate all the support from our fans and are committed to coming back stronger in the next race. 

_____________