42

.·:*¨ INSTAGRAM POST ¨*:·.

Alice.horner

📍 Baku, Azerbaijan

◉〇

♡ Liked by Carlossainz55 AND 784

♡ Liked by Carlossainz55 AND 784.048 OTHER

@Alice.horner: It's been a while since I was last here, but I'm back for new experiences and to meet incredible people on this new journey. Formula 1 holds a special place in my heart, which is why I continue to attend every race. My time at Red Bull has come to an end. Those five years completely changed my life, and I'm grateful to everyone on the team for giving me the opportunity to be myself and discover my true passion.

I realized I wanted a change and to follow my own path, which is why I decided to retire from the team. I'll do my best to continue working in the paddock, but if things don't go as planned, I'll keep searching for happiness and stability.

Max and Checo, both of you are incredibly talented and capable of winning championships. My heart will always cheer you on, and even though we're not working together anymore, I can still be your friend and someone to talk to. This isn't a goodbye; it's just turning a new page in my life that Red Bull had a part in. Dad, thank you for giving me the job at Red Bull. I can't express how grateful I am.

I hope this message clarifies any misconceptions people may have about me. After years in the public eye, I've learned to handle hate comments and threats. They don't hurt as much as they used to. However, when false information is spread about my work, it's important for me to speak up and share the truth. I shouldn't have to explain my personal life on social media. It's personal, and nobody should care. But I wanted everyone to understand what's happening and the importance of not believing everything on social media.

Gossiping about drivers is common, and I understand that. But people often forget that behind the public image, there's a person with feelings and a private life they don't want to share.