11

.·:*¨༺ INSTAGRAM POST ༻¨*:·.

F1News

♡ Liked by 8,768 

♡ Liked by 8,768 

@F1News: As the third practice session ended, the paddock was abuzz with activity as teams and drivers prepared for the upcoming race. Amongst the crowd, eagle-eyed fans spotted Charles and Alice Horner engaged in conversation. The two were deep in discussion, their faces serious and intent as they spoke. After a few minutes, they turned and began walking towards the Ferrari garage, prompting whispers and speculation from onlookers.

Some speculated that the young driver and the young lady were discussing a potential collaboration between their teams. Others suggested that they were simply catching up as old friends. However, as the two disappeared behind the doors of the garage, it was clear that something more was going on.

Rumors began to spread like wildfire through the paddock. Was there a romance blossoming between the two? Or were they simply discussing strategy for the upcoming race? Only time would tell, but one thing was for sure - all eyes would be on Charles and Alice in the days to come.

________________

@username: She is playing with both of them 

@username: they don't deserve her 

@username: she is using them for fame 

@username: poor Max 

@username: she looks better with Max 

@username: why is always the girl blamed for everything?

@username: I knew something was going on between those two! I'm placing my bets on a budding romance

@username: It's interesting to see potential collaborations between teams, especially with such young talent involved

@username: I don't think they were discussing strategy. The way they were looking at each other was too intense for that

@username: I can't wait to see how this unfolds. It's like watching a real-life soap opera!

@username: I hope they can keep their personal and professional lives separate. It can get messy when the lines blur