17

.·:*¨༺ INSTAGRAM POST ༻¨*:·.

F1News

♡ Liked by 1,057

♡ Liked by 1,057

@F1News: As the rumors surrounding Alice Horner's love life continue to swirl, it seems that her friendship with Pierre Gasly is stronger than ever. The two were spotted arriving together at the paddock, with Gasly even seen giving Horner a playful nudge as they walked. While some fans have speculated that there might be something more going on between the two, others have pointed out that they've been friends for a long time and that it's natural for them to spend time together.

Meanwhile, the situation with Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc has only added fuel to the fire. While both drivers used to be seen with Horner frequently, neither has been seen with her since the last race. Fans are divided on whether this means that there's trouble in paradise or if Horner simply prefers to keep her private life out of the public eye.

Of course, this isn't the first time that Alice Horner has been at the center of controversy. Her high-profile job as a PR for a top F1 team has put her in the spotlight, with many fans accusing her of using her position to boost her own fame. Despite the backlash, Horner has remained tight-lipped about her personal life, preferring to focus on her career and the many challenges that come with working in such a competitive field. 

________________

*Comments disable*

.·:*¨༺ REAL LIFE ༻¨*:·.

She decided to arrive next to Pierre that Friday. She needed him to help her get back to Red Bull, and even though she was only fired for one weekend, there were many things involved in the situation. She was expecting the worst out of her return.

"Stop overthinking, A. Everything is going to be fine. And if it's not, and you quit, you'll always have a job in Alphatauri. I'll make sure that happens. All I want is for you to be happy, okay?" Pierre said, passing his arm around her shoulders and drawing her closer to him. They kept walking like this until they arrived at the Red Bull garage.