54

.·:*¨ AUTHORS NOTE ¨*:·.

Hey...

I know it's been quite some time since my last post here. You probably don't even remember what the last chapter was about, which is understandable. I really needed some time away to reflect, regain my composure, and mostly, to rest. I was starting to lose my love for writing, which used to be my passion. Instead of writing from the heart, I found myself forcing out new content just for the sake of posting, which led me to despise everything I produced. That wasn't fair to any of you, so I decided to delete those chapters and take a step back.

Back in January, I was ready to make a comeback, but then school obligations got in the way. As some of you may know, I'm currently in 12th grade, so I've been preoccupied with various exams and college applications. However, now that things have settled down a bit, I believe I have more time to dedicate to writing.

Anyway, the reason for this author's note is primarily to express my gratitude to each and every one of you. "Racing" is like my baby; although it wasn't my first creation (that would be "Another Summer"), it holds just as much importance to me as my other fanfics. And now, this fanfic has reached 202k views. It's incredible to think about how far we've come since I first started writing it. Back then, Charles and Charlotte were still dating, which is why I chose Alice to be Charlotte. I was just a fan obsessed with Charles Leclerc, eager to create my own story. I was scared and unsure of what I was doing, but I had a passion and a dream, so I embarked on this journey.

It still blows my mind that people actually take the time to read what I write and seem to enjoy it. So, this chapter is dedicated to all of you. Thank you for believing in me and in the words I put down on paper. You've helped make my dreams come true.

Love you all 💜💜

Enjoy.

.·:*¨ INSTAGRAM POST ¨*:·.

Alice.Horner

📍Santorini, Greece

◉〇〇〇