35

.·:*¨༺ INSTAGRAM POST ༻¨*:·.

F1News

◉〇

♡ Liked by 457

♡ Liked by 457.076

F1News: Another race weekend and the rumor mill is in full swing. In the paddock, we spotted Alice Horner, the ever-present companion of French driver Pierre Gasly, arriving with a new face by her side. Gone was Max Verstappen, with whom Alice was rumored to be romantically involved, and in his place was another driver.

What caught our attention was not just the change in Alice's companion, but also her attire. While she typically wears the Red Bull polo as part of her role as Max's PR, this time she arrived in a stunning dress. What could this change signify?

Speculation is rife about Alice's future with Red Bull Racing. Has she left her job as Max's PR, even though her father is the principal of the team? Or is she still with the team, but simply not as involved with Max? And what does her new companion mean for her relationship status?

As always, Alice is notoriously private about her personal life, so we may never know the answers to these questions. But we'll be sure to keep our eyes peeled for any further developments in this intriguing story. Stay tuned for the latest news and gossip from the F1 world.

____________________

*comments are disabled*

.·:*¨༺ REAL LIFE ༻¨*:·.

"I think Yuki might get jealous," she says, placing her phone to her side and watching as Pierre finishes getting ready in his race suit. "He'll probably think that I'm stealing his boyfriend, but I'm not. I would never destroy that couple."