conscious torture

"Nice to see that you're finally awake," a velvety voice hummed. Ana recognized the accent the woman had immediately, even with her pounding headache and runny nose. It mirrored the one the silver haired boy sported.

Ana kept her eyes squeezed shut. If she pretended to be asleep, maybe she would go away?

The girl chuckled. "I can sense your consciousness, Ms. Dmitriev. There's no sense in hiding from me." 

Ana mentally banged her head against a wall. Sighing, she opened her eyes and slowly sat up, surveying her surroundings. Her body gave out a cry of protest. All her muscles were sore and pulsing, and she was visibly shaking. Basically, she was a wreck.

"W-Who are you?" Ana stuttered out, twitching slightly due to the electric current in her body.

The girl smiled sweetly. "My name is Wanda."

"I'm-" Ana was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Anastazya Nikolanovna Dmitriev, born December 21st 1998 in Zelenograd, Federal Moscow, Russia, seven and a half pounds," the silver-haired boy rattled off from a file in his hands.

Ana narrowed her eyes. "Where did you get that?'

He ignored her question and continued to read. "Nikolaus Mikhailovich Dmitriev, born May 5th 1979 in Saint Petersburg, Russia."

Ana shook her head at the mention of her real parents. "Stop it."

"Florentina Vladimirovna Novgorod-Dmitriev, born February 7th 1981 in Yekaterinburg in the Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia."

Ana attempted to put her hands over her ears, but they were forced to her sides by a mysterious force. She looked up frantically and saw the Wanda girl with a camera in one hand. The fingers on her other hand splayed out wide, a red aura similar to the silver-haired boy's blue one emanating from her fingertips. Tears pooled in Ana's eyes and she squeezed them shut.

"December 21st 2006, Anastazya, Nikolaus, and Florentina Dmitriev entered Baronovsky Train Station with three train tickets to Paris, France. Only two tickets were used that day."

"Stop it!" Ana screamed, breathing heavily. She wanted to block out his stupid voice, but she couldn't. She just kept shaking her head.

"Together in Paris, is that what they said?" the boy sneered, his lips pulled up into a smug smirk. "Well, the train left at 11:00 pm. They were on it, and you were still sitting on the bench waiting for them to get back from the restroom, were you not?"

"Please, please stop," she begged, letting out a strangled sob. Tears spilled out of her eyes, streaming freely down her face.

"How long did you wait? Wasn't it twenty-eight hours you sat there, waiting?" the boy chuckled mockingly. "Pathetic. Didn't one of the conductors have to come and escort you out of the station?"

Ana brought her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around herself and trying to stifle her crying.

"They abandoned you Anastazya, they did not want you," the boy snickered as he slowly walked towards her cell.

"Please, leave me alone," she croaked out, hiccuping.

"Like your parents?" Pietro inquired maliciously. "Ana, I'm not that cruel."

"Pietro," Wanda warned, gesturing to the camera she had put on a stand. The silver haired boy, Pietro, dropped the files at his feet and stepped towards the camcorder.

"Avengers, we do have your precious Anastazya, and unless you make a move, she will stay and rot here in pain like this, every day. Ultron will make sure of that."