hello

"Go to bed."

"No way."

"Why not?" Tony practically whined.

"I don't want to."

"Is it because of-" He whispered, cutting himself off to point at Wanda sleeping across the room. She had been reluctantly separated from Pietro as soon as they arrived to Clint's farm, who demanded that he slept under the watch of Captain, to make sure he didn't ruin anything. Wanda agreed to sleeping with Anastazya, since she had no offenses against the girl. Her brother however...

"Are you sulking about what Speedy Dick said? Don't think to much about it Anastazya. You aren't dangerous." Tony said, enunciating each word very clearly. Ana rolled her eyes.

Lies.

"I'm not worried about that. I don't care," she hissed. "I'm just not tired."

Tony sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, glancing at the door.

"Fine. Well I'm not leaving you alone either. You'll think yourself to death, c'mon," Tony told her, grabbing her elbow and wrenching her out of bed. Ana let out a whine. She just wanted to be sad in bed alone. Was that too much to ask?

"Where are we going?" Ana mumbled as Tony practically dragged her down the stairs and into the living room, where Steve, Natasha, Bruce, and Thor were huddled around an old Dell desktop computer. Natasha looked up at the pair, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"If you're going to be up, we are going to be productive. No teenage sulking on my watch," Tony mumbled before smiling at the four of them.

"Why are you up?" Natasha asked, stepping away from the computer and towards Ana.

"Is Lady Anastazya having nightmares again?" Thor asked gently.

Ana shook her head, smiling crookedly at her worried bunch of parents. "I'm fine. I just couldn't sleep. I want to help, if I can."

Nat wrapped an arm around Ana, leading her back to the desk they all huddled at.

"Well, we just finished disabling communication services and tech on the Quinjet, so Ultron can't track us back here," Bruce explained to Ana. "I am currently trying to track down Ultron, but it's getting a little difficult trying to do so without a general idea of where he might be." Bruce sighed, nibbling on a grey pen before tapping it on the computer screen.

"Maybe he's in Sokovia?" Ana suggested.

Bruce sighed. "I tried that. Perhaps a he's on a moving vessel?"

"That's more likely then anything else. We have to ask the twins when they wake up, searching around like this is a waiting game. It would be best if we all got some rest." Steve suggested.

"Nice rhyme Capsicle, are you a secret part time DJ behind our backs?" Tony grumbled, watching unamused as Bruce shut off the computer, stood up, and stretched. He wanted to keep working until they found the platinum bastard.

Ana groaned. She had a feeling this was some plot to get her back in bed.

Natasha looked almost too eager as she sprung to her feet, a grin on her face as she headed towards the stairs. Of course she would be. She and Bruce were sharing a room and all.

"Use protection, molodaya ledi." Ana mumbled, waggling her eyebrows. Nat rolled her eyes, but the blush on her face was impossible to hide.

"Get some sleep, molodaya ledi." Natasha retaliated, kissing her forehead before retreating into her room. Steve ruffled her hair as he passed by, mumbling a 'Sweet Dreams' to her before entering his room as well.