sequel

WOW IT'S REALLY OVER! 

Ascendancy has been the first piece of work that I finished that I am actually immensely proud of. Thank you so much to every single reader who has given this book support. Your wonderful comments gave me a lovely reason to go on writing. Without you guys I wouldn't have had motivation to even finish this. Thanks to you all from the bottom of my heart. I never thought I would get this far. This book is #57 in Fan Fiction! Thanks to everyone who contributed to that success.

As answered in the Q&A chapter of this book, yes there is a sequel! I am already working very hard on it, making sure that you guys will love every word of it. However, it most likely won't be up for another few days, or weeks, or months. Considering I won't post it until Ascendancy has been edited. So to tide you over, you could read any of my other books that I'll be working on in that time.

And you can also blow up my comment section with suggestions, critiques, ETC. 

Tell me what your favorite line was!

Tell me who was your favorite character!

Tell me about your favorite chapter!

Tell me how you heard about the story!

Tell me parts were you cried!

Any suggestions for anything, for the sequel? Critiques?

Go ahead and just, make a mess of my comments section.

I adore you guys so much, I really don't deserve your support. But I am lucky enough to get it anyways.

All The Love,

Mika