blitz

#PietraDmitroff
#TheHolyTrinity

-mika

Anastazya woke with a jolt, coming face to face with icy blue eyes that she knew too well.

Pietro furrowed his eyebrows, cupping his hand over her mouth before she could scream at him.

"Something has happened, get up now!" He whispered harshly, tugging Ana up off of the floor and onto her feet. She shrieked and pulled Pietro's shirt down.

"I'm not wearing pants!"

Pietro's eyes immediately glanced down, and Ana socked him in the shoulder, cursing loudly in Russian.

"I am sorry! Gosh!" He shouted back, smacking her hands away. Realizing how loud they being Pietro stomped his foot.

"Be quiet!" He hissed. Ana's eyes widened and she glanced behind him, to see the bed that him and Wanda shared was empty.

"Where is Wanda?" Ana asked. Pietro looked at her with worried eyes.

"That's the thing, I don't know," He choked out, looking around panicked before, pulling Ana into the guest bathroom and carefully shut the door behind them. He flicked on the light.

"I checked the house. Maria and Sam and James are all gone too. I do not know what has happened." He whispered, pacing around the bathroom. If there was anyone to walk in on them, it would look very inappropriate. He was in nothing but sweatpants and she only had a shirt on. Which was distracting for both of them, not to mention extremely awkward.

"Then why are we whispering if no one is here?" Ana asked, rubbing her eyes furiously.

"I went to go check the living area, but stopped when I heard a big crash. Then I ran back here to wake you up," Pietro mumbled. Ana furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why didn't you so something, you idiot?!" Ana yelled, causing Pietro to shush her again.

"What are you, afraid?" Ana demanded, looking at him incredulously. Pietro looked down at his feet, before up at Ana.

"Y-Yes! I can not find Wanda! That is enough for me to be worried!" He snarled.

Ana rolled her eyes and threw open the bathroom door, stomping out of their shared room and into the hallway. Pietro zoomed after her, grabbing her arm.

"Anastazya, you can not go in there. It may not be safe. I am not losing you too," He warned her, tugging her backwards.

Ana rolled her eyes. "I'm a fucking superhero, Maximoff. Last time I checked, I can do anything." She told him, yanking her arm from his grasp and marching into Maria's living room, blood running cold when she saw Ultron, 10 feet in front of her. There were four of his bots behind him, and each of them held one of her friends.

"Hello Anastazya, it's great to see you again," He hummed. Ana narrowed her eyes at him.

"Go fuck yourself."

Ultron chuckled when Pietro appeared behind Ana.

"I can't physically do that. But it seems like you two can do that just fine."

Ana rolled her eyes and went to slam her fist on the ground, when Ultron held up a finger.

"Tut, tut, tut," Ultron warned. "One wrong move and I'll have these four scattered across the Western continent. Whether or not they will be alive, depends on my mood."

"What do you want?" Pietro's shaky voice demanded.

"You know what I want," He started. "The body. But, I know you've rigged the tower. You give me the body, I'll give you your families back."

"Why the hell would that matter? You'll end up killing us all anyway," Ana growled.

"You should be there with them, Anastazya. They've begged for you, for hours. I've never heard Captain America beg before. And as much as I love hearing it, I thinks they would be much happier with you," Ultron explained. "You can spend your last days, happy. Just get me the body."

Ana slammed her fist into the floor, yelling out in anger. She watched satisfied as the floor lifted up from the ground and rolled over to Ultron at lightning speed, nearly hitting him before he hovered off the ground, his droids mirroring his actions.

"Wrong answer." He growled, zooming upward and blowing a huge hole in the ceiling, taking Maria, James, Sam and Wanda with him.

"Wanda!" Pietro yelled, zooming forward, but it was too late. Ultron and his minions had disappeared.

The silence in the room was deafening.

Ana breathed heavily, standing to her feet and making her way over to a shaking Pietro. His back was to her, but she could hear him crying.

"Maximoff," She muttered, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. "It's going to be okay. We will find her."

Pietro choked back a sob when he turned to Ana, and she wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his back. He held onto her tightly, like she was his lifeline.

"Don't cry Pietro. Then I'll cry, and I'm an ugly crier," Ana mumbled, making Pietro give out a teary laugh.

"Seriously kid, emotion is not a good look on you," Ana told him, smirking when he rolled his eyes, letting her go. He sniffled, cheeks flushed with embarrassment at the fact that he had broken down in front of Anastazya.

"She is my sister. She's the only thing I have left. How could I have let her be stolen from me?" He whispered, running a shaky hand through his hair.

"I don't know," Ana admitted. "Don't dwell too much on it. You'll destroy yourself. Right now, however, we need to get out of here. Our plans are basically fucked. I don't have many places left we can hide."

Pietro nodded, going to follow after Ana before he let out a chuckle.

"Why are you laughing now?" Ana asked, furrowing her eyebrows together.

Pietro looked down at her.

"I saw your butt."