lethality

"Alright, let's get down to business," Tony announced, slamming his hands on the large meeting table and looking up at the team in front of him. "A lot of things have occurred. We need to plan, and gather ourselves now that we are all back together. Twinsies, since you claim to be on our side now, I demand that you tell us everything you know about Ultron's plan." Tony ordered them.

Wanda narrowed her eyes at the man, and Pietro was secretly flipping him off underneath the table.

'Why are we here again?' Pietro thought, knowing his sister was searching his mind.

'We are here because they are good, and they have saved our lives.' Wanda replied.

'Some of them are good.' Pietro spat back. 'Others are nuisances, and murderers. Indirect at the tin can man.'

'I am not so bitter towards Tony Stark now, his weapons might have killed Mama and Pa, but his tools did save our lives.' Wanda chided him.

Pietro rolled his eyes before speaking up. "Ultron has kidnapped your Doctor Cho, hypnotizing her with Asgardian scepter to create artificial human body for him to dwell in, so he will be even more powerful. While he was downloading his database into the body, Wanda could read his mind. His plan is to save the world by demolishing it completely. Big explosion. Boom. When we left, we managed to disconnect and slightly damage the body, but we need to act soon. He is probably already half downloaded into it by now."

Steve sighed and ran his hand down his face. The news was worse than he had expected it to be.

"They are using the Vibranium he attained in Africa while you Avengers were distracted searching for your Anastazya," Wanda continued.

Natasha looked around the room and raised an eyebrow. "Now that you mention it, I just realized she isn't here."

Pietro rolled his eyes and scoffed. Drama queen.

Tony sighed. "I sent a text out. Does no one read my texts?"

Banner shook his head.

Steve stood to his feet, along with Natasha. "We'll find her. Continue with the meeting and debrief us when you get back." Steve said as he walked out of the room, fully suited, with Natasha on his heels.

When Anastazya heard a knock at her door, and the shuffling of feet, she didn't even move. Natasha burst into the room, making her yelp out in surprise.

"Anastazya Dmitriev, you get your ass fully suited and into the meeting room in the next five minutes, or we will physically drag you there," Natasha warned, her voice stern.

"Didn't you get, uh, a text?" Steve asked, making strange gestures trying to explain what he was talking about.

"No?" Ana replied, swinging her legs off of the bed and hopping to her feet.

She really had gotten a text, but she ignored it, not wanting to see Pietro or Tony or Clint or anyone for that matter.

Ana padded to her closet and opened it, revealing her uniform. It was similar, if not identical to Natasha's cat suit. If it wasn't for the little silver Avengers emblem on Ana's upper right chest area on her suit, they would get mixed up in laundry.

Steve left while she changed, and Natasha eyed her suspiciously, sensing something was off with her.

"You alright? You seem kind of shaken up," Nat commented from her spot on Ana's desk.

Ana's eye twitched. She hated that Natasha knew her so well.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she lied once she had the suit and boots on. She smiled, a gesture that was supposed to be reassuring, but unnerved Natasha even more.