sovereignity

"Target is in sight," Natasha announced to the rest of the team. Ana stood to her feet and walked towards the front window, looking skeptically at what looked to be a regular civilian Southwest Airline plane.

"It was commandeered, if you are wondering," Banner informed her, wringing his hands.

Ana's eyes widened. "Are the people okay?"

Banner waved off her question. "Bastard has the decency to wait until after they got off the plane."

"What is the plan of action?" Thor asked.

"Well first, we need to get Anastazya on the top of the Quinjet," Tony said nonchalantly.

Ana's eyes widened. "What the fuck do you mean, 'on top of the Quinjet'?"

"Language!"

"But Bruce got to curse," Ana grumbled.

"We need you to get on top of the Quinjet and corrupt the air current near the plane that the rust bucket has taken over, so I can push the plane out of civilian sight," Tony explained clearly. "While the bots and Ultron are distracted, Nat, Clint and Captain are going to get the body from the plane, and Big H is going to stay here in case of disaster."

"How am I supposed to get up there?" Ana demanded, pinching the bridge of her nose in an attempt to relieve the stress.

Tony smirked at the twins. "Remember that teamwork Captain was talking about? Well it comes into play, right now. Anastazya, you are going to let Pietro take you up to the top of the jet with Wanda, and then Wanda is going to use her mind thing to levitate you or whatever to Ultron's ship, or close enough where you can wreck the current he is riding on."

Ana visibly twitched and turned to look at the twins, who looked just as uncomfortable with the situation as she did.

Captain pat Anastazya on the back, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "What's going to work? Teamwork!" He sang, in an attempt to make her laugh. She instead glowered at him, making him back away from her.

"The sooner the plan goes into action, the sooner we can bring that shitty hunk of death bringing metal to his well deserved grave," Tony encouraged, clasping his hands together and looking at Ana suggestively.

Before she could utter a word, Anastazya was grabbed by the waist and everything surrounding her became a blur. She yelped out in surprise when she was suddenly on top of the plane. She glared at Pietro, clutching her churning stomach.

"If you are going to throw up, do it off of the jet. Not in my sight," he ordered her. "If not, let us get this started."

Ana grumbled profanities under her breath as she glanced at Wanda, who nodded at her for reassurance. Her fingertips splayed out wide as the familiar red aura danced across her fingertips once again. It made its way towards Ana until it enveloped her completely. Before she had total understanding of what was happening to her, she was in the air and gradually moving towards Ultron's plane. Ana wanted to cry.

"Relax!" Wanda ordered her over the roar of the wind, most likely reading her mind. "You will not fall! Just trust me!"

Ana nodded and tried to focus her attention on Ultron's plane. She flexed her fingers and sucked in a sharp breath before quickly exhaling. Her fist clenched and she watched as the plane barely moved despite the gust she had just created. Panic rose up in her again. "I-It's not working, I-"

"Focus! Just keep trying!" Wanda supported.

Ana's head whirled around at her words, eyes widening when she realized that she had passed through a cloud and could not see the twins. "Pietro! Wanda! Where are you, I can't-"