babysitters

DISCLAIMER: I obviously cannot write perfectly with the cannon of Avengers: Age of Ultron, when there is another character in play that there wasn't before. The only really major change is time stretch and the adding in of scenes between the actual scenes, if that makes sense. Anything not in AoU is most likely created by me.

Also, here is a Fun Fact about my little cupcake, Pietro Maximoff; While it seems like he may have been everywhere in the film, Pietro's total screen time was only 26 minutes and 43 seconds. Let's just say, that man leaves a LASTING effect, considering I swore he was on longer than that.

The team sat huddled together in Anastazya's bedroom, in an attempt to keep her in bed and off her feet. A weak one at that, considering that when they arrived in her bedroom she was absent, found in the kitchen climbing on the countertop to grab her special cookies and milk.

"So when are we going to rescue Nat?" Ana croaked out, bundled in blankets. She cleared her throat. She had spent the last day sleeping, sitting in complete silence, or crying. So, she sounded like a frog.

"We plan on making a move today. You are going to stay here." Tony informed her. Ana sprung up out of bed, swatting away the hands of the people who tried to push her back down.

"What the hell, Tony?! No! This is unacceptable, why does everyone else get to go and I have to stay?" Ana demanded.

"You are injured Anastazya, and if you move to much or exert yourself, your stitches will split. Doesn't that sound painful?" Bruce sighed.

"Not as painful as watching you all leave to go save her and I can't do anything to help," Ana whispered shakily, falling back down on her bed and turning around. "Just go already, leave me alone."

"We can't, Nat would kill us. So we are leaving the twins with you, like your babysitters."

"I'm seventeen. I don't need a freaking babysitter," Ana's muffled voice spat out.

"We are nineteen, we will take care of you ." Wanda smiled, patting her head awkwardly, trying to comfort her.

"No one needs to take care of me, I am perfectly fine and completely able to function," Ana spat angrily, swinging her legs around to the end of her bed, and standing to her feet. Pietro shoved her back down.

"You know, that does more harm than help, yeah?" Ana grumbled, sighing.

Tony stood to his feet, along with the Clint, Captain, Bruce and Thor.

"You keep her in that bed, or you're fired," Tony ordered them, narrowing his eyes at them. Ana glared at Thor when he leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"Traitor,' She muttered, causing him to chuckle and shake his head.

"You will be in our thoughts, Ana," Thor patronized her, smiling. She rolled her eyes and waved them off, feeling disheartened when she heard them exit, and heard the engine of the Quinjet rose to life. She glanced out her window and sighed at she saw them jet away from the tower, leaving her in the hands of Wanda and Pietro.

Ana yelped out in surprise when Pietro plopped onto her bed crawling over her to her other side while Wanda sat on her right side. It was a smart strategy, to surround her so she could not escape them, and she had to give them props for that.

"So, what is it you would like to do?" Wanda asked her, smiling encouragingly.

"Leave."

"Besides that."

"Well," Ana started, placing a thoughtful finger on her chin. "How about a rousing game of Naps, I'm exhausted."

Pietro rolled eyes. "You have been sleeping for hours. We watch movie, or television to pass time, yeah?" He offered. Wanda nudged Ana, causing her to groan.

"Fine," Ana mumbled. "But I want snacks, might as well take advantage of Pietro's super speed."

Pietro was suddenly standing at the door, absorbing Ana in a cold gust of wind.

"What is it that you need?" He asked, crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently.

"Ice Cream," Ana started. "I don't care what kind, I just-"

Before Anastazya could finish her sentence, a cold container of Moose Tracks Ice Cream was shoved into her hands with a spoon. Pietro looked at her expectantly, a twinkle of excitement in his eye.

"Anything else?" He asked, a smug smirk on his face. What a show off.

"Turn on Netflix and put on Orange Is The New Black. I am way behind," Ana ordered him, ignoring Wanda's smile, the same smug smirk Pietro wore was plastered on her face at the sight of the two of them getting along so well.

In a second Pietro was by her side again, fumbling with the remote, cursing silently after only a few moments of effort. She then remembered he wasn't very tech savvy.

"What is Netflix? And what is this shit? I've seen All American Boy use it before but I don't know how to myself," He growled, almost pouting.

Ana chuckled and took the remote from him. "I'll help you Pietro, it's what friends do." She told him, trying to make it obvious that the two were indeed friends.

He looked at her with a grin, not his stupid little smirk, but a full on smile. Anastazya couldn't help but admit it was more than a bit contagious.

"Thank you two. This is a shitty time and I feel awful, but you are already great 'babysitters'."