ACL ~ Chloe Kelly

Chloe Kelly X Foden! Reader 

It was May 2021, and I was doing really well right now in life. I mean I was doing well with my Football career. 

I had been playing for Manchester City for most of my career, and I dare say I've had a better career than my own brother has done. But people say I'm riding on his coat tails, when I've had an amazing career myself. And I'm a pretty amazing aunt to Ronnie if I do say so myself. 

But not only have I been playing for Manchester City for the past four seasons after I was brought up from the Academy but I've also had a good International career. 

But my career isn't the only amazing thing going on in my life. 

I have been dating Chloe Kelly one of the best people in the world for the past three years after we were called up to the English National team together in 2018, when I was 18 and she was 20. And we've always been the best of friends since we met. 

And I mean everyone knew about it, we both couldn't keep any sort of secrets to save our lives. We struggled to hide it after one year so we chose to reveal it back in 2019 on this day while we were on a date after we had both finished training for the day. 

And then when she told me she was coming to Man City with a contract I honestly was over joyed, I got to play with her all the time, it would be so much fun, and there was no way that day would be beaten in a long while, well actually that's a lie. 

And today was the third anniversary of us dating, and honestly this was the woman I wanted to share the rest of my life with. I knew that know, I've known that for a while to be honest. 

But I've never had a good time, and tonight we were going on a date, and I only had one thing on my mind. 

~~

I just sat in the changing room with the girls as I waited for Jill Scott to arrive with the delivery of tunes as we were the party girls on the team. 

And I held onto Chloe's hand as I played about with the tips of her fingers. 

"What's going on in this thing?" Chloe asked me as she messed about with my hair. 

"How rude?" I told her with a small smile on my lips. 

"No tell me, somethings going on in your mind Pey." Chloe whispered as she looked an arm around my shoulders. 

"I just don't know what I'm gonna wear tonight?" I told Chloe with a small shrug. 

"Well, Gee with get you ready tonight, she has most of your wardrobe memorised, so it'll be fine." Chloe told me with a small smile. 

"Let's get this party started." I heard Jill shout as she came in tunes already playing as she had Maneskin playing, which was my personal favourite at the moment, but I also always requested to play Little Mix, ABBA or Madness as well. 

"I love you. I'll tell you this now." I her Chloe tell me as she had my cheeks in her hands. 

"I love you beb." I told Chloe with a small smile as I stood up, getting off of Chloe's legs so she could continue her stretches before we went out for our warm up. 

"Go on!" Chloe cheered me on as I walked away from her and towards Jill as we made the changing room our little dance floor. 

~~

I had been on the pitch for over an hour at this point against Birmingham City when me and Chloe used our link up play so much. 

And we truly were amazing on the pitch together.