The Sock Incident Part 2 || Marta Torrejon

Marta Torrejon X Barca Player! Reader 

I knew the video from Marta's sock hunt would be coming out today as a part of our latest youtube video. So I just had to wait, I didn't have to wait long. 

"Lucie!" I heard Marta shout upstairs as she stood downstairs, probably in our kitchen, as I was getting changed after practice. Marta had no idea who took her socks just that the next day they were returned to her. Clean and all. 

"Yeah, love!" I shouted back down to her as so far I was only in a bra and underwear. 

"Come here!" I heard her shout back to me. 

"Love I'm practically naked....." I just shouted back down to her. The whole street didn't need to know what I wore in our home. 

"I've never complained before......" She quickly interrupted me as she spoke up, I could practically hear the smirk on her lips

"Well close the blinds then, the whole street doesn't need to see what bra and underwear I wear." I told her as I placed one of Marta's shirts on from way back when. I didn't really know to be honest. 

But I walked downstairs seeing Marta with a pair of socks. 

"Have some socks!" Marta told me with a laugh as she threw a pair at me, hitting me smack bang in the middle of my forehead. 

"Marta!" I scolded my partner as I shook my head. 

"You stole my socks!" She told me. 

"Yes, because you told me I could. I forgot mine and you let my have them, cos in your words. 'I won't need them.'" I imitated Marta as she shook her head, not being able to take me seriously as I imitated her. 

"You really are old." I muttered into her shoulder as I hugged her from behind. 

"No I'm not!" She told me in outrage. 

"Love, you forgot you were giving me your socks and you went on a baby rampage." I told her with a shake of my head into the back of her shoulder. 

"At least I'll have you told take care of me." Marta told me as she kissed the top of my head. 

"Of course you will. I'll always take care of you." I told her as she spun around in my grasp, her arms pulling me onto the kitchen countertop as she spun us around. 

"You better." She told me as she kissed me, both of us smiling into it. 

AN: Thank you to everyone who requested a second part to this chapter.