The Sock Incident ~ Marta Torrejon

Marta Torrejon X Barcelona! Reader 

I was just minding myself as I wore Marta's socks to training as I relaxed before we would have to work in this blazing sun all day. 

"Don't make me angry! I just want to know who it was." Marta practically stormed out of the training centre, already in socks bearing in mind for the game. And I had told her I was taking a pair of her socks cos mine were all in the wash after getting mine covered in blood and mud. 

"Team Guiri anyone taken socks from my locker?" Marta asked the girls as I was tying my hair up still stretching for us to go train. 

"Did you take my socks from my locker?" Marta now turned to ask Ana as I tried my hardest not to laugh at my cause. 

"Locker?" Ana just asked Marta, pretending to be confused as I finally had my hair up in a ponytail ready to go out finally. 

"Somebody take my socks." Marta told me in English, as my Spanish was still shit, as I walked up to the girls, hugging Marta from behind, her memory really has gone down as she's gotten older. 

"Cougar Marta!" Ana told us as I was ten years younger than Marta. 

"Oh shush!" I told the girls as I leaned my head on Marta's shoulder. 

"Love maybe with you're old age you're forgetting where you put things." I told her as I leaned a kissed her cheek with a smile on my face. 

"Love go away." Marta told me pecking my lips as she went off to interrogate other people about stealing her socks as I watched her. 

"They were there someone took them." Marta went off to go interrogate Ingrid, Mapi and Alexia now as she spoke in rapid Spanish. 

"Who's taken the fucking socks?!" Marta shouted now as she was really forgetting that I took the socks, but I wasn't going to be the one to break the news to her. 

"No one's taken your fucking socks!" I told Marta trying not to laugh as she just shook her head at me. 

"No one's taken the fucking socks??" Marta asked me confused now. 

"I won't get angry but tell me!" Marta kept adding as Alexia moved away from her towards the pitch with me by her side. 

"I took them." I muttered to Alexia as the older girl pushed me lightly, with a laugh coming from her for once at my shenanigans. 

"yes or no? Confess was it you?" Marta now questions Assiat as she walked past my girlfriend at my call of her over as I was pairing up with her today. 

"It's Jenni for sure." I told Marta as I walked past, patting her arse, I was getting a full weeks of messing around with the girls out on this very day. 

"Jenni did you take my socks from my locker?" Marta questioned the woman as I tried not to laugh at the mess I was going to be in after all of this. 

"No!" Jennie shouted across the pitch as I kept walking hiding my laugh other than to Alexia. 

~~ 

I was in a one on one interview with the director, who just some how happened to know I was the one behind Marta's sock's going missing. 

"So we heard a rumour?" The director started to ask me. 

"I didn't hide Marta's socks." I told the director. "I wore Marta's socks to training that day." I told the camera with a laugh as I shook my head. 

"She's gonna come after me in a minute, God damn." I told myself as I shook my head.