Early Out ~ Lena Oberdorf and Jule Brand

Lena Oberdorf X Jule Brand X English Reader! Player 

I stood in the crowd, begrudgingly a Wolfsburg jersey draped my body with Jule's name and number on the back, but I had one of Lena's training hoodies stolen from her wardrobe that completed my fit of the match. 

I refused to even put on a Germany shirt like the girls wished for me to do. 

But I was watching their final match in the group stage against South Korea, I was on the edge of my seat the whole match, before shaking my head watching them go out. 

I walked down to the barrier as I waited on the girls to come and see me, as I knew they would be emotional after all I this. 

"Liebe." Lena said as she came over giving me a hug, my arms wrapping around her waist. 

"My love." I told her with a smile as I hugged her close to me. 

"Where's Jule?" I asked Obi with a smile. 

"She's with Poppi." Obi told me as her face went into the crook of my neck. "You would think you don't want to see me." 

"Of course I want to see you love, I just need to know where Jule is." I told her as I stroked the knuckle of my pointer finger up and down her cheek. 

"Poppie." I heard Jule say as she walked up to us. 

I just took her into my arms. "Oh love." I told her as I felt the shaking of her and I could hear her sniffles. 

"You've done so well love." I told them both, kissing their foreheads with a smile. 

"You're probably happy we're gone." Lena tried to make Jule feel better with her words. 

"Course I am, I don't want to face you lot at all, you lot are like demons." I told them shaking my head. 

"I'm so proud of you." I told my girls with a smile as I kept them close to me. Of course I'm proud of them they've done amazing, luck just sadly isn't on their side this tournament. 

"How did you know I needed that?" I vacantly heard Lena and Jule ask me. Jule's voice croaking it out, her own voice surprising me.

"I just know you loves. I know you." I muttered into their ears, pressing a kiss to the side of their heads.

"You're proud of me?" Lena asked me in a small voice knowing it wouldn't come out otherwise.

"Of course I am, you're both amazing." I told them both with a smile, as I brushed stray hairs out from around their faces. 

But this loss in the world cup was one of many for top teams in the world.

AN: For the new WOSO book I want to write who should be the love interest, Jule Brand or Lena Oberdorf.