How is that a yellow? ~ Lucy Bronze

Lucy Bronze X England Player! Reader 

Coming into the world cup has been tough, especially with our injury list, and now with Kie off with a knee injury for however long. 

But playing against China, I had already scored one banger of a goal, but we were about to play in for a China corner. 

Watching as Luce got close to that ball while I stood with Lauren James while it was taken in case we got to dash with the ball. 

My eyes widening as I watched Luce get close to a handball, after a Mary shove as she needed to grab the ball, she was off balance. Immediately shaking my head as the Chinese players ran to the ref. 

"What happened?" Lauren asked it. 

"Luce got a handball, cos she was off balance, so her arm was away from her body, cos Mare pushed her a bit." I told Lauren as we went to Luce. 

Waiting was a while, me and Luce muttering to each of us. "Love they may get a penalty for the handball, but you were off balance, what were you meant to do?" 

I wrapped my arms around her as I kissed the top of her head while the camera hopefully wasn't on us. 

But luck wasn't on our side as we were stood together when the ref walked away from the screen, with her decision. 

Announcing that it was a penalty for handball from Luce, and a yellow card. 

"What why?!" I asked her as she stood in front of me and Lucy with her arm in the air. 

"Her arm was away from her body!" Her mic was still on as everyone could hear this. 

"She was off balance what was she supposed to do? Fall on that Chinese player?!" I asked the ref, practically shouting now. 

"Not have her arm out towards the ball." The ref calmly told me. 

"Don't get a yellow." Lucy told me as she stood by my side. 

"Okay, so for Luce to fall on her. And then to claim a foul cos Lucy fell over on top of her when she wants to shoot. It's unbelievable! It's bull shit!" I told the ref as my temper was no controlled. 

"Language number 11." The ref told me. 

"Oh boo hoo." I told her rolling my eyes at her as I walked away. 

"Number 11, yellow card for foul language towards the referee." The ref told me. 

'Oh pissing hell'. I pulled a face saying the words luckily only with my lips, as I kept my back to the ref. 

I'm lost on how Luce deserved a yellow for that, like really? What the fuck? 

AN: HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT A YELLOW EARLIER! Like what?! I was so upset, and Lucy looked so upset with herself, like what. AND THE SNUB to the ref fucking hell! 

Oh yeah and before I forget, I have more questions, it's only short but it's a few things I want to ask still, sorry it's so repetitive.