Chapter 10 - Man in Disguise -

"Such flashy entrance, Tsugi. I'll let you lead with me just for that!" Tengen gave a quick chuckle before slapping Aoi on the back. and also dropping her.

"Ah damn.. Uzui-san, can you please carry me on your back or something? I'll promise I'd be useful when I regain my energy." Y/n was about to fall yet again, as the medicine affects him again.

"Oh? alright, then. I'll piggyback ride you. but be careful, those bandage-covered swords on my back tend to get real funky. try not to cut your face." Tengen felt pity on him and agrees.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." As they leave the Butterfly Mansion, the three walked behind both pillars.

"Seriously? He's going out again... this has got to stop!" Shinobu slams her desk in an act of worried. knowing that he's too exhausted for any missions now. "I'm so sorry!" Then, Aoi and even Silv was punished.

Satisfied that he has three slayers and a hashira to accompany him, Tengen first leads them to a hideout near the Entertainment District. The town of men and women filled with desires.

They start to plan out a strike on a high-level demon hiding out on the city. and a quest to find Tengen's wives that has gone missing on the town while on duty.

"Ehh?!" Tanjiro was quiet shocked.

"He's huge even when he's sitting. and he has three wives!?" Zenitsu losts his mind.

Y/n was still laying down beside them.

"Um, so if we're looking for a demon, oh, and your wives. What exactly are we supposed to do?" Tanjiro asked. "We're going to get in disguise. I hate to do this. but if a demon sees us wearing this, they'll alert their allies."

"We're going to look as plain as possible." Tengen explains. "We've also narrowed down the most suspicious brothels so that all of you can infiltrate. you will go there, look for my wives, and gather intel." While Tengen was explaining this, Y/n sighs and finally slept.

"Meh. Your wives are probably dead by now." Inosuke barks out, causing Tengen to angrily punch him in the stomach.

A minute later, the boys disguises themselves as little girls. Tengen and Y/n dresses as a couple. for the most humiliating part of is that Y/n had to be Tengen's wife in this disguise.

The three children looks hideous and their makeup was screwed. but Tengen and Y/n was looking stunning together.

 but Tengen and Y/n was looking stunning together

"Why, just.. why?" Y/n was embarassed. hearing everyone around them whispering about how cute of a couple they both are. "Woah.. THIS is Tsugi-san?" Tanjiro was surprised. Zenitsu reddens up. and Inosuke still wonders who this lady is.

After a long evening, they managed to sell all three of them to the said brothels. they also get some intense stare from other couples who passed them. Y/n was tired of walking, and they rest together on a restaurant.