Chapter 16 - Most Prized Posession -

~ Y/n POV

I walked passed the gate and entered a stay place for the guests. I sat down on the tiny, bed. then laying down on the mattress. My mark was gone since I arrived here, yet i still feel so weak.

I really need to get this egoistical.. ego so that i don't always push everyone away to the point where i'm always... alone. you know, seeing the sun through the window, makes you feel really small even though you're probably the most recognised person around this area. I mean, if you could even really look at the sun. unlike me, anyone could have their eyes go blind.

Where is she? I miss her.. I miss her voice, her smile... I haven't heard anything that she's looking for me. where are you, Shinobu? Why aren't you..

Then, a lightning of realization strikes me. "Being a hashira really is hard, Rengoku." I whispered. then I heard footsteps. as an act of surprise, I sat up and saw the Insect Hashira, the one and only Shinobu standing beside the door. she was smiling. she placed a hand on top of her own head, then under her chin.

 she placed a hand on top of her own head, then under her chin

She was gorgeous..

"Shino-"

..crack,then.

I was stunned. seeing Shino.. No, that was just a vision. she was gone. what the hell was that? I was completely dumbfound. why did her image invaded my head, and doing that?
mixed of emotions fills my heart.
As I worry, yet trying to not think much about it.

(I FUCKING SUCK AT FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEWS OKAY!?)

~ 3rd Person Pov

The chief was walking around the swordsmith village and saw him.

"Found you." He said and approached.

"I made you the sword." He said as he held the sword in one hand.

"Ah. I'm sorry, chief. but I think you got it wrong again... I asked for a special addition, didn't I?" He corrects, looking at the *normal blade*

"Not this time kiddo. You're not dealing with the same old kind of blade anymore. follow me." He says.

"What's wrong with it?" Y/n ask, as he remembers that he only ordered for the usual.

The two walks together into the deeper part of the village. "You.. ordered for a sword that can also be used as a gun. unfortunately, that is only a dream." Tecchin said, as he takes a look on Y/n's sword again.

"Ah... You can't? Well I'm sorry for the trouble. Uh, is that my scabbard?" He noticed Tecchin's men working on a scabbard.

"It looks entirely... different."

"Indeed. That is your new scabbard. and this is why I need your help"
One of his men inserted Y/n's sword into the scabbard.

He placed the sword on his hands, holding it firmly. Before trying to get the blade out of its home, but there was no avail.