Chapter 3 - Upper Moon 7!? -

3rd Person POV And Again

"Tsugi-kun, we have information about a demon near the capital, and there's a high possibility of it being one of the twelve demon moons. I'd like to entrust you with exterminating this demon."

"Understood, Oyakata-sama." Y/n grins. after he leaves, the insect pillar, Shinobu swoops in. "I apologize for this, Oyakata-sama. but I overheard Tsugi-san's mission you recently gave him. I would like to side him, as he is a new hashira after all. I worry about the damage he may cause after Tsugi-san's... destructive shopping with Kanao."

Shinobu suggested, having a straight face. "I can't give you this mission that is outside your designated patrol regions, Shinobu. let him do his best." The master told her. "...I understood." Shinobu was a bit dissapointed, as she slightly bows and vanished.

_-Tokyo, The Capital -_

In the evening...

"Calm... Calm down... I've waited... I've waited for this day for so long... This will be the night my revenge will be complete." An old, ugly looking demon is seen watching.

...

...

...

"Alright, you. search there. you, search there. blah, blah, blah. I forgot everyone's names." Y/n with a group of demon slayers was ready to hunt in the night. "If you find the demon, call me via crow. I'll come over... urgh, that sounds like I'm asking you out..." The hashira groans.

"Alright, pal. your leadership just hit your limit." A teenage girl, wearing a red cloak stands right next to Y/n... for some reason. "I'll have you all move in two groups. If you find a demon, call me by crow! We'll come right over to help!"

"Um-"

"Also prioritize the evacuation of citizens!"

She ended. the group was silent, waiting for the hashira's reply. "Umm... what... she... said... Now go!" He approves and let them begin the search. "Mhm. That was quite helpful. thanks." The hashira gave the girl money, then got away.

Y/n left the girl in red humiliated. she didn't even did that because she needs money. as she was about to follow him, an enormous explosion goes out behind them. this greatly confuses him and other Demon Slayers.

"What?!"

The hashira did promised Shinobu he wouldn't cause any damage, but it's too late now. "Hey! I can help!! I'm not just a random girl begging for money, you idiot!!" She yells, while running up to the hashira. "No- wait!" He sensed something. before she goes infront of him, a bullet nearly scraps off her face from the top of a nearby building.

"EH!?"

The bullet destroyed her cloak and her face was revealed. She was clearly shocked about the bullet almost hitting her cute face. Y/n examined at the trajectory of the bullet along where the bullet landed and sees the source, an individual on the very top of a building

The individual is shown as man with a western suit with a black cape. He acted quick and-

"Sun Breathing."

Parhelion Rainbow
Gen'nichi Ko

Y/n disappears in a flash of fire.

!

"He dissappeared." The demon lost sight of him.

Flame Waltz
Enbu

Tsugi reappears from fire in mid-air, as he starts with a vertical downward slash and then a horizontal one right after to try to behead the man. though, he dodges the attack. "How did he... He shouldn't be able to avoid it like that."