Chapter 7 - Seething Rage -

*A few years back*

The scene transitions to Y/n's demon corps uniform, as it was looking at a mark on his chest where his heart rated of over 300 beats in just a single minute. the mark grows in length, reaching up to the bottom of his left cheek. then we see the sun pillar himself. slashing at high speeds while sending a raging flurry of slashes that covers a wide area.

two minutes earlier, Tsugi saw a horned demon eating human guts infront him. this angered him to the point of releasing explosive rage. and dashes at the creature.

before the demon would notice, it could feel an insane pressure of pain on its cheek, before flying and crashing to a nearby tree. Y/n saw the stunned demon and turned his head to a child. he knew that she have seen all of it.

He grits his teeth and grips his sword, remembering the sight having your families get eaten alive infront of you...

.

.

.

The screen then transitions to Y/n hurling large rocks, sickles, and anything he finds sharp

The screen then transitions to Y/n hurling large rocks, sickles, and anything he finds sharp. the demon's flesh is everywhere.

After throwing another sickle at the demon's inappropriate area, he steps on its back and slash the creature's abdomen to pieces to the point that it won't regenerate anymore due to the fiery feeling of being burned alive.

a flame-like mark grows in length reaching up to his left cheek, as he goes all out to a low level demon. his blade turned crimson, his heart rate went up to 300 beats in a minute and his hair also rise up to a flame-like shape.

"Remember that seething rage!" He heared a voice, going faster as the demon's blood splatter around the forest as it was trying to regenerate.

Hi No Kokyu
Yokatotsu Giri

Y/n throws a single flaming thrust attack to the demon's flesh. a revamped version of Sunflower Lance. the creature burns to its single atom. he sighs, he then walks up to the girl hiding in the house. she had a pale face and shrieks a bit before she could see his face.

"Don't cry. now is not the time for that.. I know you're devastated." The pillar kneeled down. 'Your family was massacred, and you just lost everything. If only i'd have gotten here a half-day sooner, your family might not have ended up dead to a being that should not be allowed to exist.' He then escorts her to a trainer.

*Present*

"Your heart rate is reported between 250 and 500 beats per minute every day. what's happening? did you feel anything? do you feel anything now? Is that markings bothering you?" Ubayashiki worried, having the sun pillar sitting infront of him.

"I feel.. erm, weaker than usual. everything around me feels so fast. I hate it." Y/n looked really pale. the flame markings on his chest to his left cheek seems to really bothering him up. "This is bad news, Tsugi-san..." Ubayashiki explains everything that he needs to know.