Chapter 28 - Be Gentle With Me -

Y/n and Silvy sat quietly under the shade after a rain, both of them fuming in silence. The tension between them was palpable, as each of them refused to say a word to the other.

Silvy's expression was dark, her eyes boring into him as if he was the cause of all her problems. Y/n, on the other hand, was equally upset, and he looked away from Silvy, unable to face her anger.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of silence, Silvy spoke up.

"I can't believe you did that with her." she said, her voice laced with resentment.

Y/n flinched at Silvy's words, but he didn't turn to face her. Instead, he responded in a flat tone.
"I had to. It was the only way."

Silvy scoffed, crossing her arms across her chest. "That's not an excuse."

Y/n flared at Silvy's words, and he finally turned to face her. "It's not just about you, Silvy."

Silvy gave a huff, and looked away from him.
"Fine. Whatever. Just don't expect me to forgive you anytime soon." Silvy backs up, as the rain starts to fall.

She turns to him. "Oh, look, now today's weather looks just like you." Silvy crossed her arms.

"The crows did say that things were gonna get wet.. I'm sure that'll be a first for you." Y/n replies.

"Oh, yeah, several inches of rain, I heard. can you imagine that? more than one inch?" Silvy said. as they exchange more insults to eachother.

"You know, I think I'm having trouble hearing you. maybe you could just move up into the incoming swarm of demons, then the entire world and I would have the peace and quiet to envision such a thing." Y/n said, mocking her. his tone getting harsher.

Silvy grins. "Oh, I really want to push you into one, but who would take care of our dear Shinobu? What would she do with her boyfriend?" The comment from her made him mad.

"She's not my--" He was interrupted.

"Oh how I'd miss hearing Shinobu moaning 'Yamate Kudasaii' up in your bedroom.." Silvy continued, but then Y/n pushed her into the rain. making her soaking wet.

"Oh would you look at that. You didn't melt. The Wizard of Oz lied to me." The pillar said, as Silvy glares at him.

"I hate you." She says.

"Hate you more."
He pulls Silvy from the rain.

.

.

.

Only to push her into a puddle again.

"Ahh! You jerk!" She yells out.

Y/n cackles and holds out a hand to help her up. Silvy hesitantly takes his hand and he pulls her out of the puddle, then to only push her back in again immediately.

"Quit it, Y/n! I'll get you back for this, you just wait." Silvy says.

She starts pouting, crossing her arms across her chest. Y/n laughs and tries to tickle her to get her out of her pout. Silvy yelps and tries to push him away, giggling all the while. The two of them end up rolling around in the puddle, laughing and having fun.

"Hehaha.. stop being such a dork and get away..!" Silvy laughed.

Still playing on the dirt, she suddenly hugs him from behind.
"Make a woman out of me, Y/n..." Silvy whispers.

"OH SHIT A DEMON IS HUGGING ME!" Y/n pulls away, and looks behind him. "Oh, Silvy, you startled me. Sorry, what were you saying?" He said. his voice calmer.

The silver eyed girl started mumbling.
"M-make.. a woman.. out of, uh.. me."
System crashed. Silvy's brain cell -100.

"Huh?" Y/n shakes her shoulder like a baby. "You okay? Why are you mumbling? Make a what out of who?" He asks.

Jab

Right Hand

Left Hook

,Was the first thing that met Y/n's ribs. As the embarassed Silvy hides her face.
"I can't do it! It's too fucking embarassing!" She yells out.

'my manly ribs..' he fell down face first.

_-Major Timeskip-_

Y/n and Silvy arrived at Y/n's old mansion after a long and arduous patrol. The rain had subsided, and the air was thick with the smell of the wet grass and earth. Y/n led the way inside, his feet slipping on the wet stone walkway as he approached the large double doors of the mansion.

The interior was warm and inviting, a fire roaring in the hearth, casting a soothing glow over the room. Y/n threw his wet haori over the back of a chair and sighed, relieved to finally be warm and dry.

He turned to Silvy, who was removing her own, her hair still damp from the rain.

"You okay?" Y/n asked, concern etched on his features.

Silvy nodded, her eyes fixed on the fire. "Just worn out, I guess."

"Yeah, but it's over now," Y/n said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood. "Now all we have to do is enjoy some time off."

Silvy chuckled softly and took a seat beside Y/n on the couch, her eyes fixed on the fire. Silvy leaned against his shoulder, feeling content and safe for the first time in days.

"Mmh... I can't believe I'm sleeping on Y/n's home. it smells just like--" She stopped, as she coughed from the dust.

"Ah, yeah, sorry about that. This mansion is pretty old and I hadn't taken care of it in months." Y/n mentions. Silvy's head still leaned on his shoulder.

"Jeez." She simply said. as she rubs her little face on his shoulder.

Y/n grins. "I'm glad we're here alone. There's something I really wanna ask you." He said.

Silvy goes red. 'Ask me something? He's not gonna ask me for that, is he?...my heart can't take it...' She widens her eyes.

"I wanna kno--" Y/n was interrupted.

"BE GENTLE WITH ME! Silvy yells out, her silver eyes staring at him.

.

.

.

Y/n started "Is it Worst-Chest-er or Woos-ter-shire sauce?" He asks. And that was probably the dumbest shit she ever heard.

He continued. "It's been bugging me for weeks now and you've always been smarter than me.." Y/n sighs.

.

"Y-you...!" Silvy grunts as she clenched her fist.

Right Hook

-___-___-___-___-

Hmm... Short chapter. Dissapointing? Yes.

Fact;

このすべては現実ではありません

See you next time in;