Chapter 1 - Hinokami Kagura -

3rd Person Pov

"I see the Opening Thread!" The dragon of water gracefully turning into a burst of fire and sun. The Breathing Style that had been passed down to his family for generations, was powerful enough to cut Rui's strongest threads. "I gotta take him now!!" Rui started to panic after seeing this.

He started to back away from Tanjiro while he counterattacked with more threads. The clash between threads and Hinokami continued.

Nezuko then wakes up, and she unlocks the ability to use Blood Demon Art: Exploding Blood. Nezuko turns the blood on Rui's threads that were entangling her into pink and crimson red flames that incinerated the threads that were about to strike Tanjiro, while also leaving a few drops of Nezuko's blood on Tanjiro's Nichirin Sword.

"Impossible! The threads were burned away!" Rui panicked, having Tanjiro's sword striking his neck.

"The bond between Nezuko and me... cannot be severed by anyone!!" As he exclaimed this, the drops of Nezuko's blood on the broken blade turned into fire and then the heat of the fire is absorbed by the blade, allowing the color of the blade to briefly turn crimson red from black.

Tanjiro then severs Rui's head from his body with his blade. As he crawls towards Nezuko, he realizes that Rui wasn't giving off the ash-like smell when demons disintegrate. It is then revealed that Rui quickly cut his own head with his threads before Tanjiro could.

"Thanks for getting me enraged." Rui has veins running on his face. "Blood Demon Art: Murderous Eye Basket!" Just as Tanjiro was about to be cut into pieces, someone slash his way to the threads until he is with him.

"Flame Breathing.."

Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation
Shi no kata: Sei En no Uneri

Y/n swings his blade around them and cuts Rui's threads. "You did a good job holding this out until I got here." He whispers, with a grin. Tanjiro heard him and was surprised to see someone beside him.

"Leave the rest to me."

"You low-lifes... always standing in my way!" Infuriated that more Demon Slayers had shown up, prepares his most powerful attack. Blood Demon Art: Cutting Thread Rotation.

"Flame Breathing..."
First Form: Will-o'-the-Wisp
Ichi no kata: Shiranui

Before Rui could release his attack,
Y/n had landed behind him and cut Rui's head in one slash, then flicks off the lower rank's blood from his sword.

"That technique you displayed seems familiar, Kamado...Tanjiro." Y/n narrows his eyes.

"I gotta go. stay here. the Kakushis will arrive soon." Y/n said, before dissappearing into sparkles of flame.

"Yes!" Tanjiro said, crawling up to Nezuko.

<>

"Time to dream." Struggling to withstand the poison, he also knows his time is up. sad, Chuntaro weeps and flies away to find help.

Zenitsu's sensei's voice reminds him not to give up. he decides to use the breathing technique to slow down the venom's effects for as long as he can.

After a long while, Zenitsu began to difficult his own breathing and letting the venom to poison his body until he is out of conscious.

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" A strange voice echoes on Zenitsu's head. The wounded demon slayer's sight was blurred, goes normal again after.

Until he sees the moon was on fire, and it began to feel warmer like the heat was getting onto him. "Who..?" Zenitsu whispers.