Chapter 2 - Weakest Hashira -

3rd Person POV Again

"I'M GONNA DO IT, TANJIRO! IM GOING TO!"

"WAIT! PLEASE! LET US THINK ABOUT THIS!" There, was seen Y/n putting a rope around his neck that was attached to a roof. "THREE... TWO... ONE!" the hashira pushed the chair below him as he start to choke. "WHAAA!!!" Tanjiro yells in fear.

5 Minutes Earlier...

"Ara~, Tsugi-san, you should really change your look. You're very plain as a Hashira..." Shinobu concerned, holding Y/n's crimson haori.

Shinobu's words injected his heart, before falling down to his knees. "She defeated him in mere seconds!" Tanjiro surprised, seeing Y/n ashamed of himself.

"I'm serious, Tsugi-san. You look ridiculous. It feels like you're not apart of the Slayer Corp's Hashira, y'know?" Shinobu brings another wave of teases.

Invisible yet sharp needle pricked
Y/n's abdomen. "Scary..." Zenitsu hids behind Inosuke who didn't even know what's been happening.

_-_Present_-_

"Alright, alright, my bad

"Alright, alright, my bad. how about you go shopping with Kanao? we were just about to head out." Shinobu suggested.

"Shinobu... I don't think I need another of this shopping sense." Y/n politely declines. "But big brother, this is probably a good chance to impress her." Tanjiro whispers.

"Well you have a good point but I really can't stand crowded places..."
Y/n sighs.

"Choose." Shinobu quietly speaks out, before the ground vibrates and a sudden burst of wind hits them. "A-uh, alright, fine..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Kanao. you probably heard that right?" Y/n walks up to her, as she nods, hearing the ruckus earlier.

"Good. I'm just going to run up. just try to keep up, okay?" The hashira said. Kanao was a bit confused but she gives an approved face.

A split second after their conversation, the hashira ran off with tremendous speeds that cause tremors to the ground nearly launching Kanao off her foot.

This surprised Kanao, who was amazed and quickly leaps herself from the ground, trying to catch up to the sun hashira. Kanao managed to keep up with Y/n, well,
Y/n's trail that is. as they keep getting close to the destination, the Tsugoko noticed that pillar's trail is beginning to go faint.

Kanao was starting to lose him. worrying that she might get lost, she uses her full speed to catch him up again. Then leaps from trees to trees just to get the right momentum. still, she didn't see him anywhere. with one last push, Kanao uses her breathing techniques and launch herself straight to the hashira.

-____With Y/n____-

"Ugh... why..." Y/n lands on a tree branch near the town. at first, she forgot about Kanao, but then realized that Kanao wasn't here yet. "Ah, she didn't keep up. If I were to calculate, she's going to be here in approximately an hour." He said. his own words cringed himself on how, well, cringe it is.