Chapter 13 - Where tf is he? -

"Now that Y/n is gone, I was told to train more. my days consist of constant training. punctuated by orders that come in via crow, I was send to defeat a demon without him.." Silv walks around. as she gets her cloak to cover her face, she heard a voice towards the woods.

She shrieks, and took out her sword from he scabbard. This clearly upsets her. It really is her first time taking missions alone in the middle of the night. "Screw you, Y/n." She silently whispers, running towards the woods.

"Caw! North-west! Northwest! defeat the demon hiding in a mountain temple! Caw!" She follows her crow. then there was some stairs leading up into the temple.

Silv walks up to the temple. and finds nothing inside. she pulls down her cloak and closes her eyes. sensing that she is not alone in the temple. she opens her eyes just to see a spider-like demon.

"Oh hell no!" She reappears behind it and sends a powerful horizontal slash.

"Kukukuku..!" The demon opened his eyes. seeing that only half of his neck was cut. "You sure are fast. yet so weak." The latter was surprised. she tries to pull her sword back but was knocked by one of its spider legs.

Silv crashed into a wall, side first. the demon lunges at her and sends its spider legs to do the job. yet she holds it with her hand. "Kukukuku.. wait what!?" The demon was shook. seeing his spider legs being held.

The demon's action pisses her off, and proceeds to snaps its spider leg with just her raw strength. the demon cursed and stabs her on the stomach, in retaliation. Silv whimpers in pain. grabbing and breaking another one of its legs. after successfully snapping three of its legs, she kicks the demon away, yet it still stands on its ground.

She drops her sword and her scabbard.

Silvy examines the demon.
"I'm offended by your lips. Wait can I be offended by your lips? Is that racist?"

S lunges at the enemy yet again. before she can gets close, the demon sends the only spider leg he got left to her, yet she steps aside and chop the remaining spider leg from its body. the demon cursed and backs away from her.

"Crap... You're not using your sword. this is isn't fair!" It said, trying to get her full attention. "I don't!" She makes a fist and sends a uppercut to his jaw, knocking the demon into a roof as it was stuck. Silv takes another breath and took her sword back.

As the demon was about to fall to ground, she carefully sliced its neck and leaves the temple as the corpse began to disperse. she pulls her cloak up and makes her way to a wisteria house. walking up to it while having a stab wound on her stomach.

She walks in and noticed that there was one demon slayer resting inside. she shoves her hair and sat on a bed. laying down as a nurse treats up her wound. As the events of the Entertainment District finished up, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and the others were taken into the butterfly estate.

Seeing that Y/n nor Silvy hadn't came back yet, made Shinobu to worry. wondering where they could be. she then downs her haori and looks for them herself.

Two weeks later, Y/n finally woke up. seeing the sun rises out again. he looks for his haori and wears it as he stands up. he noticed that his mark was gone. He walks up, trying to pay the nurse for the treats. before he could do that though, he saw a girl with a familiar cloak and also has a red-tinted hair.

Y/n walks up to her, rolling her body so he can saw her face. "She is who I think she is." After that, he examines the wounds on her head and on her lower part of her stomach.

"You got beat up pretty bad, huh.." Y/n touches the bandage-covered wound. as he continues to touch her all over her stomach.

Silv whimpers, opening her eyes and look at the hashira. she processed the situation. looking at his hand touching her tummy. she looks at his face again and it has the face of worry. not perverted. she retaliates by holding his hand that is still on her stomach.