Chapter 4 - Flame Breathing -

3rd Person POV Again Yet Again

Shadow emerges, before it transitions into Y/n's sword that engraved with the words "Destroyer of Demons" in kanji which he received when he reached the hashira rank. the view changes again to an individual, who's limbs are flying everywhere.

Well that's when our Tsugi noticed that the demon's head was not completely decapitated. yet also, both arms and legs was everywhere. leaving the body and the head to fall to the ground.

"Im-...possible..." The demon grunts as Tsugi strucks him with a wisteria-poisoned knife. "You won't be able to move nor regenerate now." He told, before kneeing one leg next to him.

"...you have massacred seventy-six innocent lives, wounded thirty-two people and you landed a total of three bullets to a little girl. You said you want your revenge. what did I ever do to you?" The pillar questioned with a concerned tone.

"Well I figured this out for you.. almost two centuries ago, I met with your ancestor for the very first time. for my part, I have finally discovered ways to become a stronger demon slayer." The demon told.

"You're a demon slayer?" the pillar was in disbelief. he didn't expect a slayer would turn into such monster. "I was a demon slayer. I used a technique your ancestors used to become much stronger.

more stronger than people could've imagined from me." He states, "Wait wha--" the pillar flinched, "I began to practice constant breathing every morning, noon, and evening." The demon interrupted. "Thank kami..." Tsugi sighs.

"What's a kami?" The demon confused. "Basically god." He answers. "BUT I'M STILL HERE!" It yells. "..."
Y/n stares at him.

"Urgh. after I evacuated the people from demons alone, your ancestor showed up. and saved one last person that was trapped. and then the crowd went 'wheee!! he saved us! bla, bla, bla..." The demon told.

"I saved that village, I should've been the one who get the praise, THEY SHOULD'VE PRAISED ME!!" It shouts.

"He stole my moment. I admired him! and he humiliated me." With the yelling continues, a crowd of citizens was surrounding them, but other demon slayers told them to evacuate. "Only a sociopath react to something so small with that kind of rage." Tsugi stands up.

"What you call rage.. I call commitme--" before he could finish,
Y/n had cut his head in one slash and flicks off the upper ranks blood. the pillar sighs, as he walks up to Silv who's body is covered with blood. he then picked her up, and carried her out from the burning capital.

Later on...

"Oi... don't tell me... he survived? this fight?" Sanemi Shinazugawa stands and widened his eyes. "he did. he didn't lose a limb. he didn't receive any serious wounds..." Giyu and Sanemi watched the sun pillar lays Silv down, the both of them was ultimately left in shock.

"How flamboyant. he defeated an Upper Moon using my move? i'm impressed!!" Tengen joins and was amazed. "I thought I would fight it... WHY WON'T THESE UPPERMOONS JUST COME ON TO ME!" Sanemi was pissed.

"Okay, that wasn't supposed to sound weird but--"

"Shut up, Giyu."

"Right. let's just help them."

Though they congratulates him for beating an upper moon, Sanemi still condemns the Sun Hashira for causing too much damage to the weakest of the upper ranked demons. "Seven, huh? the new AND weakest upper rank. the 'seven' thing aside, you defeated an upper rank. congratulations."

Sanemi, being sarcastic. "It's seven though... otherwise, I'll give you my compliment." The wind pillar states.

"...No, I don't need a compliment from you. In the end of the day, you are right, Shinazugawa-san. I may have defeated an upper rank. but I still am the weakest hashira here..." Y/n rests his head on a rubble, before holding Silv's hand as the Kakushi was on their way to their location.