Chapter 9 - We Doin' What Now? -

"Tsugi-san.. that mark's growing out again." Silvy calls out, while drinking a glass of orange juice."Forget the mark. The point is, that you're drinking orange juice and that's a disturbance to the milk gang and boners like me!" Y/n tries to take her glass, but failed to do so.

"I'm sorry. what did you just say?" Silvy was dumbfounded.

"What he was trying to say is, that he loves milk and it strengthen his bones." Aoi says, cleaning da dishes. then leaving the room.

"No... milk gang and boners make the best milk." He corrected.

"Uh, Tsugi-kun, I think you're not okay.. can I take you to the bedroom?"
"Not you too. Shinobu's been juicing me all day. I don't want to go back to that room." He denied, as he frowns.
"Uh, pause..?" She asked him to stop.

Then, a door was slammed, as a petite girl walks through it with a concerned face. "Who told you you could leave the bedroom!" Shinobu walks up to them, as he pricks him on his cheek. "Me! I don't wanna donate blood with your experiment stuff! that blood's my property!!" He talks back.

"I am very concerned with both of your relationships." Silv rests her head on the table.

"Stupid! that was a blood test if you're still stable!! look, even your mark is growing out again. let's go!" The girl holds his hand and escorts him to the room.

but before she could even do that, Y/n had already grabbed Silv's arm, preventing Shinobu to pull him herself. "Eh? T-this is not my doing, just so you know!" Silv tells her.

"No, I know. come on, Tsugi-kun..." Shinobu pulls him harder with both her hands. "No." He said, still holding on to Silv's hand.

Zenitsu walks in, looking at the scene. after he process it in his head, he fainted Infront of the door. Then, Aoi, saw Zenitsu sleeping in front of the door. she opens the door and finds what it looks like to be Shinobu pulling Y/n from Silv so she can have her herself?

Aoi paused as she was dumbfounded aswell. she closes the door, and drags the sleeping Zenitsu to his room.

"Look, it's all becoming clear to me. I know you need to check on me daily but I can't let you take my blood anymore." He crossed his arms. not wanting to go to the room.

"You're so persistent. why do you love your blood so much? it's just one little tiny drop of blood and you're saying it's not worth your life?" Shinobu was concerned. "I'd prefer too keep it from your problems.." Y/n walks out to look for his Tsugoko.

"Ah jeez.. what's with him? It's not like he's some sort of descendant of an important person or something." Shinobu sat on the table. "I agree. he's acting weird." Silv nodded.

"could you please watch over him when I'm not? I need to check his blood from before." Shinobu holds a small glass of beaker containing Y/n's blood. "D-do you seriously carry that with you all day?!" Silv was rather surprised. "Hai!" Shinobu nods then she left.

"Ah! Tsugi-san, wait for me!!" Silv turns around and ran towards him.

"Stop following me, you crackhead." Y/n straps his sheath to his waist.

"...Did you just call me dumb? that's mean." She stops and pouts. while she stands there looking sad, the hashira looks at her and cringed himself. "Must... resist..." Y/n noticed her. her face is like about to cry. "Silvy, stop that!" He calls out. she still didn't budge. the only thing it did make is shed more tears on her eyes.

"..What am I supposed to do to you?" Y/n stares at her. A split second after he questioned that, she lifts and opens her arms wide. clearly asking for a big, warm, apology hug. It really is the worst ever sight if you would let a silver eyed girl cry. so Y/n just went in and hugs her, before she returns it sweetly.

Being inside of her (hold) makes you think of Shinobu. it brings cherish and relieved to her heart. like what Silvy is feeling right now. "if you cry in front of me again, I will literall-" "That's because you like my eyes, don't you.. haha!" Seems like she feels alot better now.

"It's.. pretty..."

Silvy got the answer she was expecting.

"..annoying." He starts to continue his way.

"Hey, come on!!" She follows and walks with him.

"Shut up. go away." Y/n ignores her and keeps walking away. after a few minutes, he looks back and noticed that she's finally gone. he gives a huge sigh of relief and falls to the ground. unable to move his body. "I should've asked her to help me.." He ends and closes his eyes.

.

.

.

.

"KYAAAAAAAAA, PERVERT! PERVERT!!"

A screaming voice smashed into Y/n's eardrums and wakes him up almost instantly. "Aoi-san?" The hashira forcefully get himself up and rushed to the source.

On the backyard of the butterfly estate, constant yelling was occuring between Tanjiro and a certain hashira. "No! I refuse to accept you as a hashira!!" Tanjiro yells out, and pouts.

"DONT YOU USE THAT FACE ON ME! SO WHAT IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT ME?!" Tengen Uzui, yells back on top of the gate entrance while holding Aoi and someone he found nearby. "I need female corps members for my mission, and I'm taking these two!" Tengen angrily explains.

"Aoi and whoever you're holding has rights! you can't do that!! Give them back!" Tanjiro argued. "KYAAAA!" Aoi is still shouting for help, while the other girl seemed dissapointed at someone or at something that recently happened with her pathetic life.

"All four of us will take those girls' place." Tanjiro suddenly speaks out. "Four of you?" Tengen was concerned. Not knowing who "we" is, he is answered by the sudden appearance of both Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"There are only three. are you dumb?" Tengen counted. "Wait for it, idiot." Zenitsu speaks out. "WHAT'D YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SH-" Before Tengen could finish his sentence, he was engulfed in flames, the fire goes around him and landed behind Tanjiro. revealing himself to be The Sun Hashira.

"Tengen... please don't go around making such a ruckus. this girl is my property and Shinobu would kill me with this mess." The sun pillar seemed exhausted. as he was also holding Silvy in his arms. "How dare you..!" Silv goes red and slaps him in his cheek after he said she was his property.

"I mean, partner... partner..." Y/n drops Silv and they both fall due to exhaustion.

"Why didn't you save me too from this brute, Tsugi-kun!!" Aoi cries out.

-___-___-___-___-

Taisho Secret :

• Why did Y/n only saved Silvy from Tengen Uzui's dangerous hold? find next time, on.. ah shit even the author forgot what the frick this book name is.

• "my stamina is running out because I haven't rested well and I can only carry one person at a time." Y/n gave the response..