~Y/n's Character~

Name: Y/n Tsugikuni

-mostly called with "Tsugi-san".
only mostly so don't worry.

Race: Human
Ancient Bloodline

Gender: Male

Age: 17 Years Old

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps

Occupation: Demon Slayer
Tsuguko -> ???

Combat Style:
Flame Breathing -> Sun Breathing

Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the creator of Sun Breathing then passed down to Tanjiro and Y/n that has never heard or seen eachother. both descendants passed the style differently. with the Kamado having passed down the dance type. which had unnecessary movements. but with the Tsugikuni here still manages to kept the style as it is. the original one.

Tanjiro isn't actually the descendant of Yoriichi. It was actually his good friend, Sumiyoshi.

while with our Y/n, he is the real descendant of Yoriichi's son, and Yoriichi himself.

In conclusion, Y/N'S SUN BREATHING, AND TANJIRO'S HINOKAMI KAGURA IS DIFFERENT. TANJIRO'S ANCESTOR, SUMIYOSHI WAS TAUGHT BY YORIICHI WHO WAS HIS FRIEND. TANJIRO IS NOT BLOOD RELATED TO YORIICHI NOR TO Y/N. TANJIRO'S FAMILY COPIED IT AND MADE IT THEIR OWN AS A 'DANCE' WHILE WITH TSUGIKUNI, HERE, STILL KEEPS THE ORIGINAL. TECHNIQUES THAT YORIICHI DID USE. I just wanted to make that clear because that will be important in the next few chapters.

(If you found any difference from the information that was given from the manga, yes. I seperated them. In the official manga, yes, Tanjiro does eventually use the Sun Breath. but for this FANFIC it will only be applied that Tanjiro and Y/n is DIFFERENT. Their technique names are different. even if, the move is the same, Tanjiro's version is weaker. since it involves unnecessary improvements from his family.)

The dance type and the original has a different way to call the moves. thus, they use the breathing styles very differently. this is Sun Breathing. in this type they call it:

Waltz

The simplest Sun Breathing technique is a high-powered slash that can absolutely decimate opponents

Note:

There is also an expanded move Y/n learned from Jigoro Kuwajima, the former Thunder Hashira. Basically, he combined Waltz, a powered slash along with Thunderclap and Flash, a rush slash. The name of this move is Dancing Waltz (Enbu Issen). It allows him to unleash a blisteringly fast slash that can absolutely out-run opponents. This move might not be as fast as Jigoro's Thunderclap and Flash, but is still extremely powerful when executed correctly.