Chapter 15 - Talking to Women -

The sun rises, trees rustle and the air enters the open window to a room, as a butterfly swoops in and landed on a bed. The bug tried to find something of its interest, flying to the pillow and smelling the scent. the bug flies and traces the smell to a table. where a young woman was sitting on it. she was tying on her hair and placed the same old pin on top of it. the butterfly fled to her shoulder stays there for a couple of seconds. It catches her attention and she giggled. after a minute goes, the bug flies off.

it tries to leave the door, but couldn't. Shinobu decides to help it and slides the door which opens the path for the butterfly. It made some kind of noise, and was signalling it to follow her. the woman shuts down her door before following the butterfly down the hallway. The bug stops and landed on a wall, right before a door. Shinobu gets it and opens the door for it to fly, yet only to find Kanao, half-naked. "gomenasaii!" she apologized, and shuts the door. Shinobu noticed that the butterfly flees again to another door and signals her to open it. Shinobu walks up to it and stands infront of the door. She starts to slide the door carefully so she wouldn't see any naked bodies again. "Alright, I swear if this is another-.."

From there, she peeks in to the room. she sees Silvy jumping into a bed and into another, acting like a little girl. well, she kinda still is but, whatever. Shinobu focuses to another one and sees Tanjiro, swinging his wooden sword. trying to regain his strength to wield his sword again after his injuries. She then examines the next person, which turned out ot be, the one and only Y/n. the young woman zooms in and noticed that he was trying to reassemble the photo that she teared the other day.

She backs down from the door and stays there for a moment. "Why should I care?" She whispers, ignoring the butterfly's request and walks off to continue her patrols. at the same time, Aoi slides open the door and walks up to the sun pillar. "Tsugi-san, there's a letter for you." Aoi holds a letter and he took it. "Oh. thanks, Aoi." He thanked, placing the letter on his desk. Aoi peeks at the pieces of photos that Y/n was trying to assemble, then turning away and leaves the room as she shouts out "don't mention it.", then closing the door again.

The pillar stood up and walks up to bed, whilst opening the letter. 'Letter from the chief of the Swordsmith Village'. Y/n rests his body on the mattress and reads the note. we see Silvy as well on the background. jumping bed to bed, even to Y/n's.
"Your sword is beyond fixing. I would strongly recommend you to come to our village, Sun Hashira. We have options regarding your, um, advancements and these upgrades that you requested.
- xoxo, Tecchin Tecchikawahara." the note says.
"xoxo? seriously??" Y/n closes the letter and placed it beside him. "If Shinobu finds out she'll..- No. Shinobu doesn't care anymore. AWH FUC-!" Silvy stepped on the pillar's no-no square after trying to jump to another bed. The hashira let out a scream that even Ubayashiki could hear miles away.

-Finally, we're doing Y/n's pov-

"Sorry.."

"Sorry? can you at least be a little more convincing!? that was literally the most painful thing you could've ever done!" I yelled at her, grounding Silv for what she has done to my future.
"Fine. I apologize. just let me fix i-" Silv pouts and reaches for my crotch, but before that, I slapped her hand before she could do something weird.

"No! that is not something you can touch, Silvy! that's why it's worth more than anything!" I said, trying to explain such things to her.
I saw Silv rubbing her hand after i slapped it. It didn't bother me as much, as I rested my body on the bed. It still hurts all over.

"Well, I'm sorry.. I didn't know." I saw her sitting on a chair next to my bed. this time I wonder how actually old is she.

"Jeez are you serious? don't tell me you don't have parents to teach anything to you." I chuckled, closing my eyes as it starts getting heavy.

The exact minute after i said that, i heard some whimpers. I opened one eye, just to see tears coming straight out of Silv's face. 'what?' I said to myself. I didn't know she didn't have someone to look for her.

Guilt took over my body and I rush to taking her into my hold. Silvy drowns into the hug and cries on my chest. She seemed really.. I don't even know. why am I so good at breaking a girl's heart..

"Y-you know, you're so good at breaking everyone's heart." Silv took the words right out of my mind. "I know, I know.." the big hug got even tigher. does she want more?

Oh god what have I gotten myself into? I don't even know how old she is and i don't want to seem like i'm the pedophile here. I need to get Tanjiro to help. I searched around the room, but to see no one. I remembered that he excused himself to get some ice cubes for my.. uh, thing.

Well. I'm alone. y'know what? fuck this third person thinking and really ask her about it. what's the worst that could really happen..?

"Silly? I mean, Silvy!" She playfully hits me when i definitely unintentionally called her that.
"How exactly old are you? I mean not that i want to be rude or something. It's just that i am.. curious." I asked away. she pulled away from my hug, before standing still and slapping me right on my cheek.

Ah great, the second slap i had this week. She huffs, sticks out her tounge and turned away while whispering that she hates me or something. I really don't get any woman at all, or even girls.. am i gonna die alone?

Fuck this. I have wayy much more important things to do.
I grab my haori and refilled my wisteria knifes into the small utility belt i wore. I slide the door to the right and ran to the "bell in case Y/n got away again" I'm actually surprised she hasn't destroyed this small monument made for me. I hesitated but, i ring the bell and turned away from the butterfly estate. just leaving everyone again without anymore notice.

I spot the first Kakushi that will lead me to the next for the Swordsmith Village that is very well hidden. It's really iririating to get moved up into another, other and other Kakushi. but I'm not complaining. at least they were really nice. probably made some friends along the way.

after a couple of long minutes, I have arrived and the Kakushi opens my blindfold. here is, just as I remembered. the great Village that is pretty vital to the Demon Slayer Corp. probably the most important as well. I always admire this view. sooo refreshing. I noticed a butterfly landing on my shoulder. Could be different from the mansion but never mind that. I'm just happy there's someone accompanying me.

But is it a really good time to hand my attention to my sword first? I mean, i still have a lot to care about.. i guess?

-___-___-___-___-

.

.

.

.

Pretty dissapointing chapter but it's actually here just to update you that I'm not dead. much more will be published in a few!