Chapter 2-New Feelings

MILES HERNANDEZ

Woah.

I look at her walk away from our table,as I stare at her from behind.

She's so pretty-Wait What?

"Miles" my friend jake says as I turn my head to him.He looks at me and smirks.All my friends look at me in curiosity.Oh no.I feel heat rising up to my cheeks.Shit I'm blushing.I shake my head."I seriously don't know what you guys are talking about.

Yes you do.

They all laugh."Oooh,Riddle has a crush"Elliot says as I punch him in the shoulder."No,she's not even my type guys." I say looking another way.Jake looks at me again.

I swear I am this close to punching him in the face.

"What do you mean?you have  literally been talking about her the past 3 weeks" he says.I look at him in confusion.

Wait what?

"W-wait what are you talking about" I ask as he smiles."Riley of course,who else would I be talking about dumbass"he laughs.

Oh.Her

Me and a girl named Riley,have been talking a lot at college,and all my friends think I have this big fat crush on her.Th only reason I'm even talking with her is my dad.He has a partnership with Riley's dad,so he wants me to become "friends" with Riley

She really is nice and all,but the thing is I'm really bad at this whole relationship thing,even though most of the girls at our college,are literally begging me to just look at them.

Gross.

I snap out of my thoughts when I see her walking towards us,with plates in her hand.I see her smile at me as I smile back at her in shyness.

She looks so sweet-STOP

As she places the plates,She puts my in front of me."Quesedillas"she says as i smile so hard my cheeks hurt."Gracias hermosa"I say as she looks at me in surprise,but then the smile on her face vanishes as she quickly walks away without a word.
(Hermosa=princess)

What happened?Did I say something wrong?

The whole team looks confused as they're all surprised of the sudden action.I try to forget about it I say eat my food,but that sad face she had on didn't suit me her at all.Why did it affect me so much?