Chapter 15- Endless Surpises

Hello lovessss!
Just wanted to make sure you all like my story until now, you can always right in the comments how I can improve this book, and share your ideas🤍

Don't worry, there's gonna be more dirty scenes between our two love birds🤭 But for now, please vote and comment🤍🤍

Love you allll😚😚
_________________________________
NORA RODRIGUEZ
It was now about 2 o'clock, and I wasn't even half done with school. I felt as if my legs were gonna come off any second now, because of how many classes I had went to.

Not to mention that I was about to spend my lunch break in the library to study, while Eva, Jake, and a few of the other girls where heading to a party downtown.

So amazing, right?

But again, I didn't want to fail my classes, and then not be able to achieve my dream job. A psychiatrist
I had always had a hard time with other therapists and psychiatrists, because of how bad my condition was.

Depression,stress and anxiety had taken over me, and the old cheerful me had vanished into thin air. But I always knew, I wouldn't let that stop me from achieving my goals.

I wasn't going to let him, ruin me. He ruined me once, he won't do it again. Plus, now my life had started getting into order, with my moms job, my education, a bunch of new friends, 2 extremely overprotective brothers, and, Miles.

I didn't know how to label Miles just yet. He wasn't my boyfriend, but he definitely wasn't my friend. Your "friend" wouldn't have his fingers inside of you pleasuring you in the shower, would he?

You bet he wouldn't.

On the other hand, Diego and Lucas, they were actually starting to make me believe they're taking this job very seriously. They had both connected my location to their phones, so they know where I am at all times.

Not to mention how  one of them calls me every 2 hours to make sure I'm okay. I felt so safe and secure after that. Who knew I would love having brothers just as much as a sister?

They had made an unbelievable bond with Lily, which made me extremely happy as well as my mom. Everything had been looking just fine.

And currently, I was heading towards my last lesson;
Science. Not to mention, my only class I was failing in. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I've tried every single method, but still couldn't understand a single thing.

I slowly opened the door, and go inside. My heart skips a beat when i see Miles and his friends sitting at the back.

I don't remember him sharing this class with me?

I smile. Never thought I would say something like that about a guy, but he looked extremely hot, sitting in the position where he's leaning against the chair he was sitting on, and the tight black shirt, he was wearing that exposed all of his muscles and abbs.

Blonde and black goes so good together.

His eyes slowly moved to me, as is we that spark in his eyes that comes to an abrupt whenever he sees me. Still don't know why tho. I take my seat next to Eva, who was smirking at me.

"I feel like I've missed a lot while I was gon" she says whispering. I roll my eyes. "Nothing to interesting Babes" I answer as I pull out my notebooks, and get ready for this ride to hell. Once again, she plasters one of those grins on her face. I ignore her as I pull my water bottle out of my bag, before our professor comes in.

Just as I was drinking water, Eva passes me a note. I don't stop water while I read it, and my advice to you, please stop drinking water before you read it. I feel water get stuck in throat, when I read the words written on the piece of paper.