Chapter 14- Cravings

NORA RODRIGUEZ

I had cleared out things with Luca and Diego. I had even introduced them to mom and lily. It got a little emotional, but it was worth it.

We had decided to treat each other like family from now on.

We had also agreed that they're gonna make sure that they would keep dad away from me. Apparently, after he had left us for their mom, he had opened a business, and it was pretty successful.

And now, I was standing in front of Miles's door, because I felt very bad, and I needed him. What I did was childish, and that isn't me. I even punched our boxing bag for a solid 3 hours, even that didn't make me feel relaxed.

So here I am, apologizing to Miles.
______________________________

I knock the door nervously. What was I going to say? What if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore? Shit I messed up real bad.

Suddenly, the door swings open, revealing a topless Miles, who looked just as confused as I was. Without intention, my eyes roam around his prefectly defined abbs, that looked like they belonged to a Greek god or something.

"Eyes up here, love". My eyes snap to his. Fuck, why do I always embarrass myself around him? I look at his face, his light brown eyes, pink lips, and that smirk that was spread across his face.

Fuck me.

I clear my throat. He was probably wondering why I was wearing my pajamas, as well as my fluffy slippers. "Umm, we never got to go on that date you wanted to take me, so I just figured we do it now, if you're free of course, and look, I'm so sorry about what happened at my house I never meant it, I was just angry but that was really immatur-"

I was cut off when he pulled me by my waist towards him, and slammed his lips onto mine. At this point I couldn't even resist it. His hands roamed around my back, as my hands went to his hair.

Mierda. There it was. That fuzzy feeling in my stomach. Some may call it butterflies. I wanted him more than anything right now. I didn't care how, I just needed him to hold me the way he is right now.

He closes the door behind me in a quick motion, as I pull him closer into the kiss. He quickly lifts me up by my thighs, placing me on top of a table in his room.

This way, he had better access, to me, which I was gladly giving him. We both part away for a second, in need of air. I rest my forehead against his, eyes closed. "I'm sorry" I whisper as he breathes heavily.

He chuckles. "I'd let you hurt me again and again, and still be madly obsessed with you amor" he replies. I keep my emotions still, but inside I was going mad.

He was madly obsessed? I was madly obsessed.

His breathing slows down, as he continues resting his forehead onto mine. I pull him closer, into a hug, this time resting my head, on his shoulder. He nuzzles his head into my neck, making me smile.

"I missed you" he mumbles into my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist. "It's only been 2 days miles"" I reply playing with his hair. "That's literally 48 hours, it's too much". I giggle at his sentence.

"So, about the date" he says pulling out of the hug, but keeping his warm hands on me.

Please never remove them.

"Do you wanna do it now, or are we too tired?" He asks. It was nearly nine o'clock now, and to be honest, I was pretty tired. "Depends. What were you planning?" I ask. He hums. "Well, you said you didn't like too much, that you liked being in your comfort zone, so I had chosen a marvel movie we could watch together while I made us some noodles" he answered.