Chapter 5-Friends

MILES HERNANDEZ

Gosh she's so cute.

We start walking down the hallway,as I tell her about this place."There's also a swimming pool,and gymnasium at the left side of the school,along with the library upstairs"I say as she listens.

"Not to forget the football pitch and basketball court"i add,as we keep walking

"Umm,so does this place have a boxing gym by any chance?"she asks as I raise my eyebrows in surprise."Actually we do,why?Do you box?"I ask as she nods smiling.

She can box?!Honestly how hotter can someone get?

"I've been boxing since I was 8,really is my way of clearing my head"she says as we finally enter the girls hallway."to be honest,your the first girl I've met who can box"I say as she chuckles.
____________________________________

NORA RODRIGUEZ

As we enter the girls hallway,i feel many pairs of eyes pinned on me,as i slightly look uncomfortable.We keep walking as we finally come to my dorm.I turn to look to Miles,only to find him,looking at me,his head tilt.

Fuck me twice.

"Thankyou Miles,for this"i say as he smiles."Anytime,oh and by the way,we can hang out at the cafeteria with my friend jake,this evening,if you want?"he says as I chuckle."Yeah sure,I would love that"i says as I catch the redness on his cheeks.

A boy blushing??Thats new.And very cute might I add.

"Alright then,um call me if you need anything"he says as I look at him in confusion."but I don't have your number"I say as he smiles.Left it in your bag,see you" he says pointing at my tote bag,as I see a little note in it.I smile.
He's cute,but I don't do crushes.

I put in the key to my door,and twist it open.As I get in I realize how big it actually is.There's supposed to be 2 other girls staying with me in my dorm,which made me nervous as I get in,I find it empty.

Thank God.

I find the empty bed and table,knowing it's mine.I put my clothes in my drawer,my computer on my table as slowly sit on my bed.I take out the note in my tote bag,and look at the number.I smile as I take out my phone,and save the number as Miles.

Suddenly the door know turns and the door opens,and two girls my age enter.One with tall brown straight hair,and one with short blonde hair come in,holding bags in their hands.

"Eva go put these on my be-"the the brunette freezes when she sees me.A sudden smile appears on her face.She suddenly starts walking towards me."Omg,hi your Nora right?Mia the new girls here"she says as she suddenly hugs me.

What the actual fuck?

As she pulls away,the blonde one comes running towards me and also hugs me.

These gurls really do love hugs dont they?

The blonde starts talking."I'm Eva,and this is Mia,and we're officially your new roommates"she says as they both giggle and hug me again.

I smile."Well it's really nice to meet you guys,Im Nora"I say.The blonde starts talking"oh we kinda already knew that"she says as I look in confusion."how?"They both look at each other and then the Mia starts talking.

"Well,everyone saw you walking here,with Miles Hernandez, hottest boy in our school,literally every girls dream boy,and he doesn't do that often you know"she says as I feel heat rise up to my cheeks.

"Are you guys actually a thing?"Eva asks with a questioning look on her face."No,no it's just that we met at this restaurant I worked at a few weeks ago,and when I came here,I just found him standing in front of me so he asked me if I wanted to come here together"I say all in one breath.

They both giggle at my red face,as I smile."well I have to warn you girl,you shouldn't go near him anymore,cause his ex will find, and WILL haunt you Nora"Mia says.I shrug.It's not like I even like the guy.Right?

Righttt?

Right.

"Don't worry guys,I'm not into him or anyone else for a fact"i say as they smile."well then if that's settled,why don't we all just watch a movie before school starts"Mia says as her eyes tilt up.We all agreed as we sat down in front of the tv.

I made 2 new friends:)
____________________________________

We finished the movie about and hour ago and now we're getting dressed,to go to our classes.My first class was history,lucky me I'm actually good at it.Turns out Eva is also in history with me which made me happy since I was scared to go alone.

I got dresses in a tight white shirt,with some oversized blue pants and my blue bag on my shoulder.Not to forget the headphones.

"I love your style"Eva says looking at me from the mirror

"I love your style"Eva says looking at me from the mirror."Thank you"I say as I grin.I take my dorm keys and my books,ready to go."Ready?"Eva ask as I nod,we both get out,and start walking towards the door.

The school is so much bigger than I thought it would be,I could've gotten lost if it's wast for Eva or Mia.We start walking down the big halls filled with students,as she points to a certain class.

We then slowly realize that we were late for class.We start running as I laugh,towards our class,as she knocks on the door.We slowly walk in as I start to get nervous.

Hello to you too anxiety.

"Miss Cooper,Miss Rodriguez,may I know why you are late to my class?"our history teacher asks as my eyes wonder over to the class.I smile when I see Miles and his group of friends sitting at the back.

"Umm we couldn't hear the bell,Miss Johnson,sorry" is Eva mutters as I nod.She sighs as she tells us to take our seats.She pulls me towards one of the desks,close to Miles's one.

I start to focus on my class,but my attention goes to a certain girl,sitting a few seats further,staring at me in disgust.I keep looking at her,and get slightly uncomfortable as she keeps staring.

"Take a picture,it lasts longer"i finally say to the girl as her eyes widen,and everyone goes wild.Eva looks at me with a shocked look,as I smirk.The girl sudden gets up and leaves class without saying a word.

"Ayo Nora's got some confidence"I hear a boy say from behind me as I see Jake,the boy who asked for my number at the restaurant.I smile and then look at Miles who was already staring.

What?

As I turn around again,I feel Eva whispering in my ear."Nora,that was fucking,Ashley Miller,Miles's ex?!How did you say that to her?" She asks as my eyes widen.So that's who she was.

Who cares.

I shrug as I keep listening to the professor,who wasn't even paying attention to what just happened,and pretend like we didn't exist,as I feel a million stares on me.

This is going to be a long ass day.