Chapter 33-Hernandez Mansion

NORA RODRIGUEZ
I just sit there simply waiting for the afternoon to come. It's been nearly 2 hours since he had came in. I thought I wouldn't be scared of him, that he couldn't beat me.

But after what he did with Mia, I decided that things change. The way he just slapped her like she was nothing. The way she looked at me in tears. That hurt me so much itself.

At least she's alive.

I get up, walking around the room, trying to figure out how to get the hell out of here. How to reach Miles, or Lucas or mom. Anybody. If I could just reach my phone-

I get startled when the door suddenly opens up harshly, and a guard suddenly comes in. I look at his shoes hoping for it to be Mia, but her heels seem to disappear.

He starts walking towards me. He starts speaking right as he stands i front of me. "It's 7. Boss wants me to take me up to your room" he says hesitantly. Wait I know that sound. Gosh I never thought I would do this put I suddenly grab the black mask and pull it off making the guard jerk backwards.

"ALEX?!" I say throwing the mask on the floor beside me as he backs away. I can not believe this. Why is every fucking person connected to the dipshit who's son I'm in love with? Come on. Could my luck be any worse?

He quickly takes his mask and puts it back on in hurry, looking away, then meeting my eyes again. "You dipshit" he hissed as he suddenly grabs me by my arm and twists it. I brace myself and kick his arm back, then hit him in his knee making him fall.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Considering the fact your a total backstabbing dick" I say pressing my leg on the his back. I let go of him, as he jerks back. "Don't tell him about this will you?" He says as I laugh in sarcasm. "Why? How could you?"

Not only had he he tries to flirt with me to get closer to me, but he didn't even tell me he was Miles's step brother. And so did Miles. I thought we weren't hiding any secrets from each other? Guess that went downhill. He gets up, brushing the dust of his shirt.

"I'm gonna take you to your room now. Your gonna wear the dress my dad assigned you, and keep your mouth shut like the pretty little slut you are" he says getting closer and closer to me. I loose control if my hand and slap him hard across his face.

He steps back. "Don't you dare disrespect me you motherfucker. Call me that again and you won't even have a voice to speak again." I say as he stares at me in anger. He grabs me by my arm, more gentler this time, and takes me out of the room I've been staying at for nearly 2 days now.

As soon as I get out, im in awe. The long halls and the tall ceiling resembled some sort of palace. There were guards on each corner, and a few maids here and there. And oh my, so many rooms. The doors were endless, and the gold staircase lingered down the other floors.

I wonder which room Mia was hiding in away from that monster. We start walking towards the big stare case, passing through many doors, I come to stop in front of a door that had Mrs. Hernandez written on it, but Alex pulls me by my arm harshly towards thaw stairs.

Weird, why have a room with your dead wife's name written on it. He must be missing her really badly.

We start walking down the stairs, as we come to arrive i front of a large door. He unlocks the door with one hand while keeping the other on my wrist. As he open the door, he pushes me inside with him.

And god, if I weren't in such a hurry to get back home I would've loved this room. It was probably the most beautiful room I had ever seen in my entire life. The king size bed covered with satin sheets, followed by dozens of pillows that I would die to sleep on, and the velvet colored curtains that weren't closed to the end.