Chapter 27-Don't Stop

NORA RODRIGUEZ
After our whole emotional scene, I made Miles drive us to Starbucks, since I was craving it so much. I looked out the window as I take a sip of my Iced Caramel Macchiato, enjoying the silence of the night, and the man next to me.

God, what had I done to deserve this man? What could I had done to possibly deserve someone like him?

"Exist" I quickly look to my side, only to see Miles grinning while looking at the road. "You were thinking out loud amor" shit. I had to embarrass myself like this didn't I?

I laugh awkwardly. I reach out to one of Miles's hands that were on the wheel, and held it. He gladly took my hand and squeezed it tighter. I loved how I felt safe for the first time in years.

I was safe. With him. And that was a fact. I smile at my own thoughts. I get up and take off my seatbelt when I see we've almost arrived at the campus, but Miles suddenly drove past it. I frown.

"Miles you missed the Campus" i say. But he keeps driving anyway. "Your coming home with me tonight." He says as I raise my eyebrows. "Why?" I ask.

We didn't have school tomorrow, but that didn't mean I could just stay somewhere else than my dorm. "Because," he starts off, while making a U turn. "I want you Nora, with me, or else I might go mad again" I grin at his words.

"And from who exactly did you take permission from to take me to your apartment?" I ask teasing him. A large smirk danced its way onto his lips. "Your body amor, your whole body is aching for my touch". I freeze at his words.

My what now?

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently as if I don't know what he goddamn meant. I wanted him to say it himself. He smirks, pushing his blonde locks out of face.

Then, he suddenly takes his hand out of mine, and places it on my bare thighs. I shiver at his touch as he grips it softly. "What I mean is, those soft lips of your, those thighs that are constantly distracting me, and your eyes that make me want to do bad things to you, your whole body needs me, just as much as I need you"

I close my eyes in frustration. If we weren't almost home I swear i would've fucked him right here in his car. I try so hard not to blush but his words tell me I failed. "Your adorable when you blush, you know that?"

I sigh, trying to get his hand off of my thigh, so I don't lose my mind. But he grips it even harder, this time drawing circles with his thumb on it. We finally arrive, as I left out a deep breath.

I get out before he could, so he doesn't see the need and redness in my face. I could hear him chuckle from behind me while we walk the stairs up to his apartment.

Once we arrive, he puts in the keys, as I try so hard to avoid eye contact. As soon as we get in, a throw my bag onto the couch, and walk towards his-our- bedroom.

I had gotten used to coming here and treating it like my own place. And Miles seemed to like it so, it's a win win. Not to mention that I always remembered to forget to get my own clothes with me, so I get to wear his.

I get in the bathroom, and lock the door behind me before I rest my back on the door. I had to ca down. My heartbeat had risen so quickly I couldn't even realize. I take a deep breath. Maybe I should take a shower.

I turn on the shower, letting the cold water run down.I get in quickly wanting to get rid of the heat of my body. I close my eyes trying to focus on relaxing.

We both know the only way your gonna relax is if Miles goes down on- NOT NOW.

Shit. I forgot to grab some clothes before coming in. I sigh in annoyance, as I get out of the shower, and dry myself up. Now, I just had to get clothes, withought getting out of the bathroom.