Chapter 31-Dead Awaken

NORA RODRIGUEZ

My head. It hurts. So bad.

I feel my eyes opening when this absolutely disgusting and sharp smell hits my nose. I open my eyes, but it's still fucking dark. What the hell?

My brain isn't braining.

It takes my dumbass brain a few good seconds to realize that there's a bandana tied around my eyes. Not my problem. I'm not used to having my eyes shut forcefully.

I shift in my place, and wince at the pain in my neck. Must've had a hard time bringing me here because the pain was unbearable. My hands were tied, and so were my legs.

I could feel something dripping down the side of my mouth.

If it ain't Miles's jui- Not the time, inner voice.

I knew it was blood. Not the first time I can feel my whole tongue covered in my own blood. Been there, done that.

"Patron, she's awake" I deep voice says a few feet away from me. I could hear his harsh steps, as he walks around in the room. I was sitting on the cold and hard floor.

My whole body was aching starting from my head to my ankles. Especially the side of my neck. I breathe in heavily, as more footsteps come into the room. A few seconds later, Someone steps closer to me, and suddenly rips off the bandana around my eyes.

I open them quickly, making sure I take in everything I saw. There were two masked men standing on each side of me. The masks they had on were black, covering all of their face and hair, other than their eyes.

They weren't looking at me, they were looking straight forward at each other. My eyes then find Miles's dad. He was wearing an all black suit, his hair combed back, and his hands around his back.

Didn't suit him like it suited his son.

Next to his sides, we're standing two other guards q. I could understand that one of them was a girl, based on her think body and high heels dangling down from her legs.

They were both wearing masks as well. I stare at him. The so called the father of the love of my life. He was grinning, but in a serious way. I can't explain it. He looked as ugly as he was on the inside.

I stare back into his filthy eyes. "I'm glad you're finally awake" he says with his annoying voice filled with pure evilness. I don't say anything back. Nothing.

"Well, how do you like your new room?" He asks looking around the empty cellar, which now I can clearly see. It was dark and dirty, dust all over the room. The floor was as very hard.

Harder than Miles's mouth watering d-NO.

It's funny how I'm not even scared right now. What's the worst he could do? Hit me? Lived it before. Harass me? Been there. I was just worried about Miles. I don't want him worried.

Or my mom. Eva? She would probably have a heart attack before Miles even rescues me. My brothers. Oh shit. Just the idea of them finding out this dipshit kidnapped me, makes me scared for him.

Poor thing.

His eyes find mine once more. "You know, I thought you loved talking, what's wrong?" He say grinning. I swear to god I'm this close to ripping off his face.

He turns to s guards whispering a few things, before turning back to me. "I'm going to come back in an hour. If you be good, maybe I'll think about upgrading your room, okay?"

He says before leaving with his guards. One of them unties my hands and legs, and then suddenly points a gun at me when I try to move.

Ah shit. I really wanted to have a free boxing session.

He keeps the gun pointed at me until he leaves, and locks up the door. I stretch my arms, as my neck hurts once again. I slowly get up, looking around. It was a big cellar with a big door, and one window on the other side of the window.

I start walking towards the window, then look outside. Whatever this place was, it was located in the middle of a big ass forest. Everything around the house, and I mean EVERYTHING was leaves and trees and bushes. I could see how far up I was.

There were multiple guards with guns bigger than my forehead(which is pretty damn big) isolating the whole place. I wonder how they're going to rescue me from this shithole.

I sigh, walking back to we're I was sitting on the ground. It's scares the hell out of me that I'm not even a little bit scared.

Maybe it was the feeling of that Miles would come rescue me at any time, is what made me feel safe. I didn't know that for sure, but I know how crazy he can be when I don't answer his texts so, that answers it I suppose.

I sigh. Well, I guess I'm stuck in here for a while. Might as well enjoy this, beautifully dull and shitty place..
_________________________
*4 Hours Later*
All I could do in the past 4 DAMN HOURS was look at the watch on my wrist. The only reason they hadn't took it away was because it wasn't a smart watch.

At least I HAVE a watch. I'm so fucking bored that when I get the hell out of here, I'm never complaining about being bored again. I swear.

I jump out of my place when the only door the the room opens. The guard from earlier came in. The one that I had guessed was a woman. Thank god I guess??

She points a gun at me quickly making me stop all my movements. I raise my hands up. "Hey, easy with that. I'm not going to do anything" I say.

As if she was scared from you. She has the gun you dumb fuck, not you.

Facts. Anyway. She backs a bit from me still pointing the gun at me. Then, she does something that surprises me. She goes towards the door, closes it very slowly as if she doesn't want anybody to hear.

Then locks it. What the hell? She point her gun down, as she gets closer. All I could do was back off, until one of her hands goes to her mask. She starts removing it. Why would she want me to see-
.
Oh.
Oh Lord.

My eyes widen, my chest hurts and it gets hard to breathe. My mouth opens in a mix of shock and surprise. This couldn't be real. I'm hallucinating. That's it. Yeah, I'm definitely hallucinating.

Why else would I see Mia standing right in front of me?

She's dead.
Dead.
Wasn't she?

"Long time no see, roomie"