Chapter 40-Quality Time

NORA RODRIGUEZ
Good god.

With the way Miles was going down on me, I don't know how I would survive the entire night without uttering a single sound, let alone word. I've always quite been the quiet girl, but when it comes to him, it's like I'm a baby who's just discovered his voice.

I suck in a deep breath once he tugs at my lace underwear with his teeth. He could rip it into pieces and and I wouldn't even bother to care. Once they finally off my legs, Miles puts both hands on the back of my thighs as he pulls me towards the edge of the bed.

I grunt, wanting him closer to me. He bends my knees, giving him full access to my drenched folds. I hear him groan before dipping into my flesh like I've been craving for weeks now. I press my hand onto my mouth, trying to stop myself from letting out a moan.

He sucks hardly, sending into me full oblivion, nearly bringing me to the edge already. "Miles" is softly groaning. "I know baby, I know" he whispers against my clit, sending shivers through my body.

He starts licking and sucking even harder, making it only a matter of time before I burst. It gets hard to get quite as I get closer and closer to orgasming. My breathing fastens, as I push his head with my other hand further into me. He slams his tongue into my opening, making impossible for me not to burst out.

A shoot of pleasure flows through my body as I let go, and my breathing becomes heavier, he lifts his head from my legs, taking a look at me, before slamming his lips onto mine. Right now, all I wanted was him. Not anything else. Just him.

I pull him closer to me, as his hands still remain on my hips. He ravishes my mouth, as I savor the sweet flavor of Coffe on his lips. "I love you" it comes out as a whisper, but by the look who gave me, it looks like he heard me loud and clear. He kisses my neck softly as he repeats those sacred words. "I love you more. I love you so much fucking more mi vida"

And without warning- I hadn't even realized he had unzipped his pants- Miles thrusts into me hard and fast, making me bite back a moan. I feel a liquid on my bottom lip, because of how hard I mommy teeth sank into my lip, but Miles gladly licks it away.

"Oh god" I whisper as he holds onto my hips, and then slams into me again. My hands fly to his now bare back, as I dig my nails into his skin, showing just how good he makes me feel. I wasn't used to his length since it's been 3 whole weeks, but that definitely doesn't seem a problem for him.

I let out a muffled groan, as he presses a kiss onto my cheek. "Your taking it so well love, that's my girl" he whispers in my ear as I arch my back into the mattress. His thrusts keep coming here fast and hard, as I feel the need to scream out his name.

Tears form in my eyes, as I finally reach my climax and burst. Miles keeps his thrust firm and on going as he chases after his release. I could already feel my second orgasm chasing the first before he even reaches his. "Please" I barely whisper.

He places his forehead onto mine, his hair wet from the tiny drops of sweat. I dive into his neck with my head, catching my breath and sucking on the skin between his shoulder and the crook of his neck. He groans as his thrust fasten, and I nearly tip over the edge.

"Just like that baby, let me know how good I make you feel" he says loud and clear. I bite into his neck hard once he finally comes, inside of me. He pulls out, and rests his head against my chest, wrapping his arms around me.

Then he looks at me again, confusion and fear filled in his eyes. "What..?" I manage to ask while breathing deeply. "Nora- I'm- I" he he looks down than up at me again. "I forgot to use a condom" he says as if he's unraveling a truth I didn't wish to happen. I smile. "It's ok. I've got no doubt that I want to spend the rest of my life with you anyway"
I say making his eyes go wide.

"Your serious? You want to spend the rest of your LIFE with me?" He replies as if it's not what I want most in the world. I nod smiling, my hands going up to his cheeks. "Some would say that I'm simply to young to decide on something like this, but you know what? I don't care. Not one bit. I'm sick of people stopping me from living my life" the words come out just as a heavy weight was removed from my shoulders.

He smiles, but not with his lips this time. With his whole face. The way his dimples come into site and the way his beautiful eyes scrunch upwards, I fall I live with Miles once again.

"Me to" he simply replies, before plastering that gorgeous smile onto my lips
____________________________________
MILES HERNANDEZ
I wake up with the sound of my alarm, as it rings literally INSIDE my damn ears. I go to snooze it, but something was wrapped around my body making me unable to move.

I look down, and smile so hard my cheeks ache when I see Nora's head laying on my chest, her arms wrapped around my torso and her hair covering her whole face. She looked so peaceful and god I wish I was too.

But we had to get out it here. As soon as possible.

Rylies pills would last just a few more hours and it was 9 o'clock already. I fun my fingers through Nora's hair as I place a kiss on top of her head. I laugh when I realize she was also awake judging by how she pushes her head deeper into my chest. And tightening her arms around me.

She looks up at me with those breathtaking emerald eyes, and a small smile lingering on her lips. She looked really tired and I could guess more than one reason why. "You know how damn pretty you are?" I ask placing a kiss on her forehead.

She chuckles, sending a bolt of electricity through my body. "Yeah, thanks to you I know. Hey, aren't you gonna go back to your future wife now? She must miss you" she says teasing me. I smile. "I drugged her" she looks at me for a straight second than starts laughing.

"It's nice how your sense of humor always gets me" she says brushing a strand of her in her face. When I don't answer she stops smiling.

It's about time.

"You drugged her?!" She says almost screaming. I smirk as I shush her. "What was I supposed to do? Just come here and ruin the whole plan? Plus we both got something out of it in the end you know" I say as I wink at her and she laughs in disbelief.

I hope she never stops laughing.

" You are something else, Miles Hernandez" she says ruffling her hand through my hair. I smile, as I watch her get out of bed in only socks and my shirt, as I restrain myself from remaking the events of last night again. But I didn't. We had something much more important right now. I look down at my phone when it lights up with a notification.

*1 New Message From Lucas*
-You Ready?

Damn right I am.