Chapter 7 | Bun bun

I've honestly come to the conclusion that most men suck

I've honestly come to the conclusion that most men suck. Well not all, there is still that 53% that doesn't and the 47% that does. Because sitting here on this roof top watching a man I knew cheat on his wife yet again made me sick.

Isaac sent me his profile, he specifically wanted me to know how bad of a guy he is. But now I'm watching him through a window as he fucks the shit out of some hooker. He probably owned her. But that's who he was, one of the leaders of the biggest sex trade operation in the country.

His wife and child are in the other room. The mother laying with her daughter in the room above reading her child a story. As her father is below doing coke off of a woman's chest.

Hugo Deligard I never hated a man more. Well maybe that's not the truth, there unfortunately have been worse. But he's just never been caught, but fortunately for me. I was the lucky bastard who found him, well not lucky to see him in his natural state.

I watched as the woman was thrown off of him when he was finished and he walked into the other room. He threw on a robe and opened the door to another room. There a group of men met with him as he gestured them to sit.

They looked like they were negotiating something that Hugo wasn't too fond of. But then a case was opened, piles of money inside. Just like that his face changed as if whatever they asked before didn't matter.

"How'd you find him before me?" I flinch from his voice and turn to him "Jesus christ you need a bell just to know you're in the vacuity"

"Oh but that wouldn't make me a good assassin Angel now would it?" I glared at him.

"Who said you were one" I turned back to Hugo, he was walking up the staircase as the men followed behind. They stopped in the hall and he looked over to her room, his daughters.

"No fucking way" I felt my heart race as they stood in the hall and I turned but he stood infront of me.

"Where are you going?" He questioned.

"I have to go in, I have to save them" his arms gripped my shoulders.

"It could be a trap, they might know you're watching. Come on he wouldn't sell his daughter and wife" I looked back to Hugo, his face filled with fear, something I'd never seen.

"He sold them, like they were just some type of property" my voice croaked and my spine chilled as they took a step closer to the door and Hugo stood infront pleading something.

"It could be a trap, but that could be me and I'd be praying for someone to save me either way" I pushed him onto the ground and as he tried to get up I shot him.