Chapter 22 | Bridezilla

Bella stood over the table covered in magazine cut outs, color samples and floral arrangements

Bella stood over the table covered in magazine cut outs, color samples and floral arrangements. Her face was as red as a cherry, I've never seen a more scary look on her face, she looked angry and irritated.

"It's never going to be done in time!" She speaks for the first time after 10 minutes of silent staring "Nothing will come in, I'll be stressing out and.... I can't do this!" She throws her hands in the air.

I stare at Maria, who herself looks overwhelmed "Oh come on, Arabella it's a few months away that's gives things time?"

"I don't want this!"

"You don't want what? This wedding or marrying Grayson?" She stares at me like I was an absolute idiot.

"This wedding! God I'd marry Grayson in a potato sack, but come on two hundred guests. Some big fussy thing, wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars for one day-"

"You are loaded?"

"Not as loaded as you!" She points to me stressed out and lays back into her chair "I don't want it, I thought I did but, I don't"

"Well what do you want, because fifty Cornish game hens are about to be slaughtered on your behalf?" She stares at me in disbelief from my words and I just nod.

"Oh god, cancel the hens!" The wedding planner Madison clears her throat.

"No, there will be no cancellations. This is just a simple freakout, you're allowed to feel this way, act this way. You can go all bridezilla Bella, but canceling won't help anything" I glare at her, I don't blame her, it's all money for her not a brides wellness.

"Or I have another option?" I stand and walk over beside Bella. I collect a few samples of things and lay them out.

"You two elope, family and closest friends only. Maybe fifteen people max?" I hear a small gasp come from Madison "I think having some big fussy wedding is not YOU? It'll be overstimulating? It's not what you want Bella" she looks at my choices with a smile.

"She's right, I want to elope!" I hear Madison scoff angrily and slam her purse down.

"Absolutely not, you already sent the save the dates! Don't let her ruin what you've always wanted!" Now Madison was seriously getting on my nerves.

"Madison I think your time here has concluded?" Maria smiled at her politely leaving her shocked.

"You can't be serious? I'm the best in Boston, do you know who you're getting rid of?"

"Someone with too much of an ego" She turned behind her to see Theo. She stormed past him leaving the apartment leaving me laughing.

He walked over to me as Maria and Bella discussed other options "What fire sparked in here? My sister looks like she's about to explode in anger?"

"Big weddings off, eloping is in" he nods in some understanding.

"And your her minion through all of this?"