Chapter 18: Jansi Perdia Is Crazy

Is this the power of the original heroine?

I didn't even do half of the consolation that Estelle did in the original, but he calmed down.

Eventually, Jansi's painful moaning gradually died away, and only a rough breathing could be heard.

"Haahh......"

Slowly raising his head, Jansi's hazy eyes turned to me. Jansi clenched his lips with difficulty and let out a voice soaked with exhaustion.

".....What. Go away."

I had wondered why these words didn't come out sooner.

I wasn't surprised at Jansi's true self, who didn't pretend to be going through it for the second time.

I already knew he was this kind of person.

A person who is different from the outside and never shows off his dislike for others.

"Disappear, please."

"Yes, I'm going."

"Go away."

"Yes, yes. I will go after a while."

He wouldn't even remember it anyway, but I roughly responded to Jansi's words and kept patting him on the back.

Jansi kept muttering "Go away, and disappear" a few more times, but couldn't otherwise control his limp body.

Fortunately, there was no sign of a power outburst, but there was another problem.

'Should I stay like this until morning?'

I followed Jansi because of a debt to him, but I didn't know how long I should stay like this.

I came out during the meal. What if they find us?

Jansi wouldn't want others to see him like this. As the successor to the family of Perdia, he always wants to display the perfect appearance.

'I'm really tired anyway.'

It was when I was patting Jansi's back endlessly because I couldn't come up with a countermeasure.

Jansi's gaze, staring blankly at the floor, turned to me again, and his handsome face distorted a little.

"........Elodie?"

Did he come to his senses? This wasn't what I expected.

In the dark, it was Jansi, the original.

I didn't know what he would do to me if he found out that I had seen his weakness.

Jansi slowly raised his upper body while touching his forehead and forcibly raised the corner of his mouth.

"What happened?" He asked.

Jansi's question, disguised as usual with his fake kindness, put my mind at ease.

'As expected, you don't remember anything when you lose your control, do you?'

Otherwise, there would be no reason to put up this facade to me again.

I took a step back, pretending I didn't know anything, and spoke worriedly.

"Ah. I came out a little while ago because I was frustrated with dinner, and I found that my brother had passed out."

"That's it?"

"Yes, of course. Are you all right?" I glanced at Jansi.

He didn't seem to be out of breath or in pain, but his eyes were still blurred.