Chapter 25

"Please stay the night in our guest cabins. It's been a long night, and we have a lot of cleanups to do. We will figure out what becomes of everyone in the morning. Alpha Darius said, looking at Jack and the Rogues.

As the warriors took the time to clean up the field, they burned the Rogue bodies and collected the pack members; we walked into the house to meet in Alpha Darius's office. Once all seven of the attending Alphas were in the room, we took the time to introduce each other.

"Thank you all for your help. Tull did survive the battle, so I don't think this is over. However, we will not have a battle of this magnitude again. Emily and Matt, if it were not for you two, we would have perished in this battle."

"We should be thanking you for believing us," I said. "However, I do have a question. We currently have hundreds of Rogues here that were innocents in this war, and some are only Rogues because Tull took over their packs. I want to invite them to join us, selecting their pack. Would any of you have any objections to accepting Rogues?"

As I sat there holding my breath, I was waiting to be told I was crazy or that they would not accept me. However that never happened, I sighed deeply and smiled at the room with tears forming in my eyes. "I will talk to them all tomorrow, thank you so much."

"May I say something?" Matt spoke up. Having to rebuild my pack from the ground up, I would also like to connect with each of you regarding new treaties with Blood Moon. Maybe we can have a meeting tomorrow after we get some sleep?"

All the Alphas agreed, and we concluded the meeting. Matt and I went to get some rest as he was still healing. We quickly changed into our pajamas and lay down. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "You know, that's the second time you saved my life." He chuckled.

"I need to keep you around; I don't like paperwork or Alpha meetings." I shrugged.

He laughed. "Well, I'm glad you hate Alpha meetings; I'll be sure to attend them all." He pecked my lips and pulled me tighter as we both fell asleep.

What felt like a five-minute nap was 10 hours of sleep. I awoke to a note next to me in Matt's spot.

In an Alpha meeting, take it easy today.

Deciding I needed a shower and food to make my personality a little more fit for a Luna. I jump out of bed. I head to the closet and decide on a simple pair of black jeans, a red T-shirt, a black jacket, and black combat boots. Stepping into the shower, I ran the hottest water and relaxed under the flowing water. Once thoroughly cleaned, I step out and wrap my hair as I dry my body. Wrapping myself in a robe, I dry and comb my hair and put it in a long French braid. I put light makeup on and get dressed.

Heading downstairs into the kitchen for lunch, I see Richard, Leo, and Uncle John sitting around the table, talking to a few other Betas eating their lunch. Grabbing a cheeseburger, chips, and potato salad, I went into the dining room and sat next to Leo. "What's up, guys?" I asked

"Hello, Luna. We are trying to brainstorm ideas on where Tull may be hiding." Leo responded.

"Any good ideas so far?" I asked.

"Nope, we are coming up blank." Richard said, "Can't you use your voodoo and find him?" He snickered

Rolling my eyes at him, I shook my head no "I don't have (air-quotes) "VOODOO" as you put it; I have creepy dreams and can see some memories. Besides, I can't trigger them and can't decide when they will pop up. So, nope you all are on your own this time." I smiled at him and popped a chip in my mouth.

"Can't blame a guy for trying," he replied.

As they returned to their conversation, I started drifting off into my little world and trying to think back to see if anything was triggering these flashes, and I came up blank. Finishing up my lunch, it's a good time to talk to the Rogues. I say goodbye to the guys and make my way to the Blood Moon warriors.

"Roberto?"

"Yes Luna?"

"Want to take a walk to the guest house with me?"

"Of course," he said as he started to follow me.

The walk was peaceful and quick. We discussed Lucas and what his future entails. Once we got to the guest houses, I asked Jack to round everyone up as I had to talk to them all. We had over 200 Rogues come from the battle unharmed. We are also still looking for their families. Once Jack rounded everyone up, I stood on a chair to see everyone.

As I scanned around the crowd, I couldn't help but notice a woman in the back furiously pushing her way to the front. Curious, I continued watching her until she got to the front of the crowd. Then, she just stood there with black eyes staring beside me in total lust.

"Mate!" I heard beside me, and I turned to see Roberto running to the woman and wrapping her in his arms. Cheers erupted in the crowd, and they started clapping.

Happy tears formed in my eyes, knowing Roberto found his second chance mate. I gave them a moment and then turned to the crowd.

"May I have your attention?!" I understand a lot has happened to you over the past few months. Some of you have watched your homes and pack being destroyed, some have family members taken away, and almost all of you have been forced to fight. After a long conversation with the seven Alphas that are visiting, we have come to an agreement. This agreement is that we are allowing you to join any of the seven packs present. So you get a new start and a chance to write your future how you want to, not how Tull wants you to."

Gasps were heard across the room, and many Rogues had tears in their eyes. I looked at Jack, whose eyes were wide with surprise at the fact that 200 people considered outcasts were getting a second chance at a new life.

"Take your time and think about it. We will leave tomorrow. Please report to your chosen Alpha by then."

Stepping off the chair, I got swarmed by happy Rogues, many wanting to thank me. Finally, after talking to many different people, a Rogue walked up to me to talk to me. Something about this guy gave me the creeps. He held out his hand to shake it, and I started to feel strange.

Suddenly, I'm in a large room. As I try to look at my surroundings, I hear men in the next room talking. Looking around the corner I see the Rogue I'm shaking hands with and another man. However, I can't see his face.

What do you mean the Luna is free?! How did this happen?!

She escaped; a few of our own helped her out!

I don't care what you need to do! FIND HER, AND DON'T LET HER OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!! REPORT ANY LITTLE MOVE SHE MAKES TO ME IMMEDIATELY!

Yes, Alpha Tull. Alpha? Why do you want her so bad?

I want to see if the rumors of her powers are accurate. If they are, she will make a great Luna for us instead.

The white light flashes back and I was shaking hands with the same Rogue I saw in my vision. Quickly releasing his hand, I looked at Jack and Roberto. "Please take Tull's spy here to the dungeons immediately." His eyes widened, and he tried to run, but Roberto tackled him as a few male Rogues held him down. Finally, Roberto got him cuffed and led him to the dungeons.