Chapter 30

Only Josh and Maddy know of our little news. We wanted to keep it quiet as long as possible until Tull was found. However, we are focusing a lot on the nursery and preparing for the arrival of Maddy and Josh's Pup in a few months. We have dibbed each other "pregnancy buddies," and she is teaching me a lot. I will never understand where she finds the time and energy to read every pregnancy book, but she does, and I'm incredibly grateful for it.

Rogues come to the pack daily, looking for their lost family members. A few find them, some don't, but we always offer them the option of joining the seven packs offered to the rest. So, where our initial recruitment number was 150 new members, we are recruiting 215 new members of Blood Moon. Unfortunately, we still cannot locate Aiden and Allison's parents; a family is watching them in our pack, which cannot bear pups. Nevertheless, the kids are treated excellently, and they love their foster parents.

Two weeks have passed quickly as we put the finishing touches on the pack house. Without our current pack members, the soon-to-be inductees in our pack, and volunteers from other local packs, the project was completed quickly. Hedrick, Darius, and Alexander have supplied us with so much to complete our project quickly, and we honestly couldn't have done it without them. On the outside, it is a large Log Cabin. The front porch extends across the front while sitting in the corner are multiple swings and rocking chairs for the elders. These chairs face a sizeable soon-to-be fountain and pond with small fish that reside in it. The inside of the pack house has a very rustic look, with pine green curtains, walnut furniture, and hardwood floors extending through the inside. We have added greenery where ever we could to keep the outdoor effect.

The first floor is covered with separate areas for all pack members to gather. Stepping into the central vestibule, it's filled with many hooks for coats, shoe shelves, and a few chairs. To the left of the vestibule is the main living room houses a large television on the wall, with a few smaller ones in the corner just in case others wanted to watch something different. To the left-hand side of the living room is a smaller room behind soundproof glass filled with toys, books, and a DVD player connected to a red and blue television. We entitled this the Pups Play area, so the Pups can enjoy themselves as their parents watch television. The next room is our pack Library; although we lost many of our old books in the fire, we received a lot of new books from pack members and surrounding packs who donated what they could to our rebuilding effort. The center wall of the Library is decorated with a large fireplace and a few comfy couches. Straight in the vestibule is a large kitchen. Walnut cabinets line the walls with three refrigerators and two chest freezers. There are two ovens on the wall next to a counter stove and microwave. A large island decorates the center with stools for a great place to interact. To the right of the vestibule is a large dining area; numerous tables fill the room, and tables along the walls are designed to hold food and drinks for a buffet-style serving. Right next to the entrance to the dining room is another door; this door leads to the basement, where a total gym is set up for Warriors to train during their off hours or rain.

We have moved into the fourth floor, and Josh and Maddy have moved into the third floor. Both floors are fully livable, with extra rooms for family and friends, with a kitchen, living room, and bedrooms for the kids. All four rank members have individual offices on the second floor, with a large conference room between the Alphas and Betas offices. Further down the hall, guest rooms are lined up for visiting Alphas and Betas to reside for their time here.

Mom and I finished going through the remainder of the boxes packed up from our old house. Since the ceremonies were in two days, she was visiting to help me get things set up, and our home unpacked. She also got to design the room that she would be staying in when she and Hedrick came to visit.

"Are you excited about the ceremony tomorrow?" She asked.

"I'm nervous. It's the perfect place to attack."

"Honey, Hedrick, Matt, and Josh have been working almost nonstop at protection for this ceremony. Please trust them to protect you; they are doing everything they can to ensure you are safe."

I nodded in agreement. Worrying about it won't change anything, and it will just stress out Matt even more than he already is. I smiled at mom; her eyes popped open, and she snapped her fingers.

"That reminds me! Did you have an outfit planned for the Luna Ceremony?"

"Oh no, I forgot!" I said, slapping myself on the forehead.

"I've got you covered. If you would like, I'd be honored if you would wear the dress I wore when I became Beta. I brought it just in case you want to wear it." I pulled my mother into a tight hug and accepted. Then, thanking her again, I decided to take a nap.