Epilogue

It has been six months since the whole war against Tull. So much has changed, yet stayed the same. We still have Rogues coming to our pack hoping for a second chance, and we gladly offer them one. Our pack members adopted Aiden and Allison. Unfortunately, having not heard from their parents, we can't help but assume they may have perished in one of the battles against the other packs. Josh and Madison got engaged soon after she gave birth to baby Jason. He is such a beautiful boy, full of smiles that could lighten up any room.

I am setting the table for dinner with Mom and Hedrick, who just got back from their Honeymoon and have stopped to check on us. I can't help but look back on the whole Tull situation and wonder how my life would be different than it is now. But, we are all stronger and appreciate each other more than if it hadn't happened. And since the war, I still use my gifts, but nowhere near as much.

I helped mom bring out the Lasagna, garlic bread, and salad with the table fully set. Taking my seat between Mom and Matt, Hedrick, Josh, and Maddy came in carrying Jason. We sat there enjoying each other's company and catching up on our lives. Finally, Matt stood up and looked at the table.

"Can I have your attention, please?" As everyone turned to face him, he looked at me. Then, getting down on one knee in front of me, he held up a beautiful white gold diamond and ruby engagement ring. "Emily, you have changed my life in so many ways. Without you, I wouldn't even be here. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and our pack and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you and our pups. So will you join me in continuing our crazy life as my wife?"

"YES!!! OH, MY GODDESS YES!!

I held out my hand as he slid the ring on my finger. I didn't even bother holding back the tears as they fell. Instead, as the others at the table started clapping, I gave him a huge hug and a deep passionate kiss. Then, as we started kissing deeper, I suddenly stopped.

"Em? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Ummm Sorry, everyone, we have to go now! My water just broke." Rolling my eyes at the excited screaming from my mom, Matt picked me up and carried me toward the Infirmary. He mind-linked Josh to pick up the baby bag and bring it when he heads this way later as he follows a nurse into the Maternity wing. He helped me undress and put on a hospital gown as the contractions started.

After 13 hours of contractions and pain, and my voice had almost gone from screaming so much, I was ready to get these kids out of me. Matt hung in with me, but he was even on my nerves. Thankfully, before I could kick him out, the doctor said it was time to push. Then, already tired, I was completely ready to fall asleep.

"Push Luna! Push"

"I held my breath, screamed as loud as I could, and pushed."

"Oh, Shit! My fingers!" Matt screamed.

"Welcome to my world I choked out, rolling my eyes."

"Push again, Luna," the doctor said.

Holding my breath and pushing as hard as I could, my screaming was quickly quieted by the cries of our first baby.

"Congratulations, Luna and Alpha, it's a boy!"

He handed off the baby to a Nurse for cleaning. "Ok, now we need to push one more time, Luna. This one should be much easier."

I held my breath again and pushed. "AHHHHHHHHH"

Suddenly another cry fills the room.

"You have another boy!"

I threw myself against the pillow and cried as my boys were placed on my bare skin. Then, Matt kissed me as he took one of the boys from me.

"They are perfect," He said as tears filled his eyes.

"Are you ready for visitors, Alpha and Luna?"

"Yes, you can send them in," I replied.

Everyone piled in the room to see the boys. I looked at Mom, Hedrick, Josh, and Maddy and smiled.

"Meet Thomas Matthew and Benjamin Joseph Scott," I told everyone. Tears filled mom's eyes as she knew they were named after the previous Alpha and Beta of Blood Moon.

As everyone took turns holding the babies, I looked around the room and thought this all started with the Beta's Daughter, the Alpha's Son, and one huge misunderstanding. So much has changed after that night, and everything will undoubtedly change. But I know we will handle it together.