Other Stories

Thank You for reading Under A Forest Moon

Feel free to check out additional stories I have written. They can be found in Inkitt, Wattpad, and Kindle Unlimited.

The Tribrid Series:

The Tribrid War: -Book 1 of the Tribrid Series-

To Be Released

1. The Tribrid War
2. The Rogue Hybrid
3. The Tribrid Apprentice

Humans, Vampires, and Werewolves all happily lived in the kingdom of Alaria thanks to a peace treaty signed a few years prior, many biases were set aside and co-mingling was encouraged between the kingdoms. However, all good things must come to an end. When the ambition of two men calls for war, war is what they will create by any means necessary. Princess Ravenna and Princess Serena the daughters of Werewolf King Alistair and Queen Marian find out that growing up Royalty is an extremely difficult task. A task that only gets harder when it comes to an interspecies war, finding their mates, and dealing with the Rogue army waiting on their doorstep.*Warning: contains mature language

The Rogue Hybrid -Book 2 of the Tribrid series-

To Be Released

1. The Tribrid War
2. The Rogue Hybrid
3. The Tribrid Apprentice

After the ending of two major wars, the Werewolf, Vampire, and Human Kingdoms are working together to live peacefully and coexist. The problem is: shifters keep disappearing. Alejandro (Han) Salvatore is one half of the hybrid twins of Ravenna and Zane Salvatore the new King and Queen of Dark Light Coven. Kidnapped by Hunters at under 2 weeks old, he grows up starved, abused, and a test subject for their experiments. Gaining his freedom at eighteen years old, he turns into a recluse, a Lone Rogue who's main purpose is to end the life of the Hunters who kidnapped him, and free the others who were held prisoner. Will he reconnect with his parents who are still looking for him eighteen years later?

The Tribrid Apprentice -Book 3 of the Tribrid Series-

To Be Released

1. The Tribrid War
2. The Rogue Hybrid
3. The Tribrid Apprentice

Please read book 2 The Rogue Hybrid before reading this book.

With the bunkers now destroyed and Alejandro's captivity now 21 years behind him, things are looking up for his family. He and Heather are about to be crowned the new king and queen, and their daughter, Violet Anne Salvatore the tribrid princess of Dark Light Coven. When she turned 18 year old, their family has finally convinced Violet's overprotective parents into allowing her to attend college and magic training at the Starfall Coven in Edonia. With this new world open to her, she finds herself having these strange feelings that she's being watched. Meanwhile, in Edonia; a lot has changed in the 21 years since the war over the bunkers. As time progresses even more is about to change. With bitter red eyes watching them through the shadows, Alaria and Edonia are about to face one of the biggest challenges they have ever had, wrapping Violet in the middle of the war to end all wars.

A New Dawn: Book one of the Rosewood Series

Aiden Lockwood had a perfect life, he was about to graduate college with honors and take his place as Alpha of the New Dawn Pack. However, dreams are shattered quickly when someone set out to take control of Aiden's life and executes a plan which causes Aiden's parents to be murdered. The following night at his Alpha Ceremony, plans go terribly wrong when Aiden finds himself pack-less and nearly dead. Waking up in a strange cave, Aiden finds himself entangled in a world with those he hates the most. Can he get over his mistrust for Rogues enough to work with them to get his pack back? Or will he give up and leave his past behind for good?

Under a Forest Moon Book two of the Rosewood Series:

This book continues directly after A New Dawn and you need to read the first in the series before reading this one.

With Aiden and Misty working hard to rebuild the Rosewood pack , they thought they had all the time in the world. However, they never forgot about the man who lost his love in the battle for New Dawn.

Kendrick, turning to alcohol to get over Sasha felt his life spinning out of control. However, one night changed it all when he was shot and nearly killed in front of his fated mate. Waking up in the New Dawn infirmary, he sped off into the woods to find his other half. Instead, he found himself accepting admission into the Forest Moon pack. A pack well known for the previous murder of it's members, leaving behind a select few including Misty and Richard Masterton the new Alpha of New Dawn.

Kendrick finds himself racing against the clock to save his mate and the Rosewood pack from the feral wolf he calls Alpha.

Dragons Tears:

In the darkness shadows lurk, these same shadows are the protagonist in many stories that are told around campfires at night. These stories have been passed down from generation to generation and strike fear in the hearts of all who hear them. No shadow is more feared than Krizrotrath, a black dragon who is fated to one day rise from the ashes and eliminate everyone in Aihorane. The only way to stop him was to gather the five magical gems also known as the Dragon Tears.

Growing up as a child in the village of Ashbourne, Serenica Lockwood had heard the stories of the dragon destined to kill them all. She dismissed them as children's tales and continued to focused on helping to provide for her family. One fateful day, Serenica finds herself twisted in a web of lies, deceit, and friendship as she attempts to find the legendary Dragons Tears.

One Fateful Night:

*Formerly known as the Betas Daughter:::: The Betas Daughter is getting a makeover. I have decided to clean up the errors, and fix some of the holes and gaps I had in the story to start with. Thus the new name. One Fateful Night.*

Growing up in the Blood Moon Pack, Emily Thompson daughter of Beta Benjamin Thompson had so much to love about home. A goal of being Head Tracker within her reach, family who loves her, a best friend who is there for her.

One fateful night changed it all, shunned by her mate, she returns to her pack to find it under attack. Left alone she must put the pieces back together of her heart and help the remaining packs find the one leading the Rogues on a killing spree.