Meet the leads!!!

VINCENT MARINO

"When it comes to my family's safety, no one's life matters

"When it comes to my family's safety, no one's life matters. Not mine and certainly not yours."

The richest businessman in the world and the boss of the biggest underground syndicate. He is calm, calculative, sharp and cunning. He is ruthless when it comes to enemies and the world knows him as a cold monster. He is a father figure to his siblings and they are the most important people in his life. Behind his calm posture in front of his family, he is a bloodthirsty Satan whose one cold gaze would make even the strongest of the men flinch. He respects women, but is not in any hurry nor is interested to marry.

RAELYNN BAKER

"When it comes to MY safety, no one else's reasons matter

"When it comes to MY safety, no one else's reasons matter. To me, I hold the greatest value."

A growing businesswoman in the corporate world. She has a dark past and a complicated psychological condition. She is all alone in the world. Her emotions have frozen over time and her eyes hold no emotion except the endless blankness and the sharp coldness. She adorns a mysterious yet a courteous smile that never lights her eyes with a genuine spark. She doesn't believe in love and is repulsive about marriage and any kind of romantic relationship.

***********************************************************************************************

Here are our leads, readers!!! 😍😍😍

I'm so excited to write this story!

I hope you'll like it and support me through this journey.

Some of you already know Vince, so what is your opinion on this story?

Are you excited?

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Yours lovingly, 

Author.